Reviews for Thelonius in the Library
Tt chapter 1 . 2/26
So beautiful. I saw every bit of it. Perfect!
I am literally in tears! This was absolutely beautiful! I had no idea where you were going with this, until the very in. You are incredible at capturing these two characters and the essence of their relationship! And I love how you include Emily! Fox should hire you to write for the re-launch of Lie to Me! More please! Please start writing more!
WriterofWrongs1418 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sigh... That was really cute :D exactally what I was looking for in a story today :)...
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, this was beautiful. You've created such wonderful images (with sounds included) in my head! Love the way you wrote this story.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love this story. You have a real talent for writing some really wonderfully mushy stuff that makes any girl's heart melt. Just picturing the little library, so comfortable... *sigh* I wish it was reality. I think the entire cast and crew of Lie To Me needs to take an afternoon and read all the fanfiction. They could romanticize their show about 10x better and more often.
j-s-j-e chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! It was just perfectly written...

Love story as seen through the eyes of a young girl growing up...

Loved it!
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I couldn't help but keep saying "Aww!" throughout this whole story,it was so Cal/Gillian/Emily. FYI I loved how you wrote from Emily's POV,made the story only that much better :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
killer lines:

"What it was she'd always seen, but never noticed."

"They'd dance and she'd smile and she realised that her favourite sound in the world was Thelonius mixed with the sound of their laughter."

the sweetest. thank u :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow! I loved this piece:) I pretty much love anything with how Emily sees Cal and Gillian's partnership!
LiteratiJavajunkie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Congratulations on such a beautiful fic. It was so perfect in every way and yet I could have continued reading for hours. Thank you for sharing this, it may just about me my absolute favourite.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
aw, i can truly say i love it :)

an old soul, so they say..
mcdermie11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
fantastic story. i read it while listening to sinatra, not knowing that emily was going to mention sinatra. it made the story all the more enjoyable.

i really liked how this story is from emily's point of view, and clearly shows her complexity as a character( pity we dont see it in the actual show)

anyway, this is definitely one of my favourites, short and sweet.

*adds to favourites

thanks for writing it!

molly xx
Mamfa Oz chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
A beautiful story, well done!
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
oh, my. i'm currently taking a break from studying for exams. this is totally worth it. :) it's def one of the best written stories i've ever read.

i love how i could picture the whole story as emily's growing. (& emily sooo would be a sinatra fan!) & the ending was perfect. absolutely cute!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So, so awesome it deserves double reviews and favouriting.

I can't even explain how much I love the evolution of Emily's voice in this. So spectacular :)