Reviews for Ribbon of Royalty
AmbertheCat chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I had a hard time remembering who was who with the names, but still! It was awesome and cute! Thanks for sharing!
stella chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
THIS IS AWESOME amazing story beautiful romance perfect ending :)
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Awesome story! Loved the ending!
Pokegirl185 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Hilarious story i loved it :-)
tedthelionhead chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it and -I'm not going to lie- I can not stop smiling right now! The ending was so cute _ I really liked the way you ended it, it was simple and sweet and quite humorous xD Awesome fanifc, defiantly one of my favourites now!
tedthelionhead chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Oh my goodness! I'm not going to lie, Ashita Kuru Hi is one of my favourite songs and I have it on my ipod. This was an awesome chapter and I can't wait to read the finale! Shinji is so cute when he says 'don't leave' but Hikari doesn't her him, just adorable! Sorry, I'm just having a minor fan girl attack, ha-ha _' Great chapter again! _
tedthelionhead chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Awe, cute! I bet Shinji was a little sad when Hikari said they were Giri Choco instead of Honmei Choco _ He was probably secretly thinking, "Please let them be Honmei, please let them be Honmei" Lol xD Awesome chapter and the way Shuu proposed to Haruka was really adorable, cliché, but adorable _ Awesome chapter!
tedthelionhead chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
The Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal sounds very interesting and I will try reading it along with the others that you have listed. This was another awesome chapter and I look forward to reading the rest, so with that, I'm off to read the next chapter! _
tedthelionhead chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awesome chapter! And I love the ending note as well, I didn't realise there was a more masculine and less masculine word for 'I'. It's nice to know, being as I watch a lot of anime in subbed version. Anyways, awesome chapter and I have added this story to my favourites because it is just that awesome _
bunny2512 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Cute!
Kree See chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
this is so pretty and perfect and beautiful and it's just really nice! i really love this! great job!
XMidnightprincesSX chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
1) This chapter was soo Kawii!
2) i was thinking that sooner or later he was going to ask her his she would be his girlfriend XD
3) Nah,
4) HELL YEA!
5) REALLY BAD!
6) Hmm small but not to small
7) dunno?
XMidnightprincesSX chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
AWW i love your story its so KAwwi!
Maru Shinji chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I loved the story! And I didn't know 7/28 was IkariShippping Day! It must be luck because I read this in honor!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Awesome story!

My favorite ikarishipping fic so far. I liked the other shippings you added and how Hikari and Shinji were placed in the story. This kept me hanging on until the end!D