Reviews for The Portrait and the Pen
twlightbella chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Dan and Blair make love
Wozzler chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
i honestly do not feel bad for chuck at all. he had his chance, he ruined it. with 2 major things close together. he should stop being a fucking child.
twlightbella chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Dan and Blair get married and Nate and Serena are engaged and getting married on November 5.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
WoW. This is amazing. You added enough imagery and details. I love that ending conversation. You made the characters sound just like who they are. I like how they find each other because of the book, it shows that they both have a passion for literature. FAntastic JOB. Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
lol very sweet. i think vanessa is an appropriate person to interrupt. so typical :p
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
this is the cutest thing ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
absolutely love it! so refreshing! :)
lookwhostalking chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
OMG, I re-read this story! Soooooooooooooo good. Write more Liv, I wanna read more dair fics
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
This was really great. :)
slowpokesheep chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I just have to marvel at this story. It is so well crafted and I just love every minute of it. You portray them both so well! I'm rereading again because of this years hiatus and it has not lost its glimmer from the first time I read it!
QueenNoBS chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Oh my God... Speechless
radekofboktor chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
So breathtaking! so beautiful! keep the good work! **
DAIRdevil chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Brilliant. I love how you wrote this. They aren't moving too fast, nor too slow. It's perfect. The timing, the characterization, the description. All of it is spectacular.
Ccspot chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
LOVED IT!
YellowClouds chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Oh, I'll have to read that sequel!

But firstly, let me finish praising you! ;D

Oh yeah, and I'm the girl who corrected your Breakfast at Tiffanys-translation. I finally remembered my password so now I am signed in!

Blair thinking "Be still, my beating heart" was so adorable and I couldn't stop smiling while reading that part. Vanessa, really needing the alcohol after hearing of their relationship made me laugh out loud, which earned me a few bewildered stares from my sister...

Chucks reaction upon hearing the news was definitely dramatic enough, nothing is ever easy with Chuck Bass, is it? Still, it's exactly how he would react. But really, what was he expecting? Blair just to run back into his arms after 7 years? Highly unlikely!

I think it is great that even he has matured over time and is able to apologize to Blair, talk about his feelings and kinda give them his blessings in later chapters. I think many writers wouldn't acknowledge that he has changed in the last few years, too. (Even though it would've been an interesting plot, what would Blair have done had he continued to act like a little child?).

One of the things I most like about your story is how you managed to keep the relationships between all the ex-lovers (Dan/Serena, Blair/Nate etc) real, the acceptance that there really was something between them but it didn't last, but it ended and it is okay that way. They realize that they will always be dear to each other, but it just wasn't meant to be. No bitterness, no regret, great! The Ballet/Singing-metaphor Blair used fit perfectly.

And Nate, not giving Serena his mother's ring because he thoght it kinda belonged to Blair was just so cute!

Oh, and Blairs sense of humour was just great. "If I hear any loud noise or slap, so help me god." Love it!

Blair proposing was a nice idea, unusual and nothing teenage Blair would've ever done.

It is great that you didn't do another big fairytale wedding, Dan proposing on the Eiffel Tower etc. would've just been a bit overdone and kind of boring. Thanks for trying something new.

I'm gonna read the next part now,

Love,