Reviews for A beautiful friendship
Wozzler chapter 5 . 6/28
"When Blair read the Gossip Girl blast about Serena's return and late night visit to Dan she felt a familiar queasiness rise in her stomach, but she resisted the urge."

I have read this story many times. I can't believe I never saw this quote for what it was. She felt the urge to purge(did not mean to rhyme there) when she saw the picture of them, the same way she did when she saw Chuck and Raina. This was very telling into how this story would end. That she did in fact have feelings for Dan. Wow.
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED you wrote Dan's feelings just the way i like them and addressed so many things i just adored it!
Erza4897 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Wozzler chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I always wanted a scenes with them getting high as a group. All of them, or just a few like this chapter. Loving the story so far.
Pinklove473 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Love this!
ella96 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
im dead. what is this why did u write this...this level of perfection is not allowed, nope.
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Jodarche jeans? Really?
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Its funny because I live in NZ and we don't have rainforests...
Tweedledeedum chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Very funny chapter. Love high Dan and Blair.
slowpokesheep chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
That was a incredibly great story. I always love when Nate is the most insightful of the group. I really see him as being like that even with his adorable confused faces!

Dan teaching Blair how to drive for her Christmas present was just precious. In your story they fit like to peas in a pod.

Loved every minute of the read.
LondonMarie chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I loved the phone call between Dan Chuck and Blair. So hilarious!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This is so incredibly awesome. I liked the slow transition in their relationship, how they painted and changed with each other. I also liked the inclusion of Nate :) and his pov. And of course Blair had to go buy a brand new car. I enjoyed this a lot, just thought you should know.
radekofboktor chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I loved it! :D
bluebaby1219 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I just finished your story. It's so cute! My favorite line came from Nate:

"Dan and Blair seemed such an unlikely couple, until you saw them together, then they suddenly made perfect sense."

So effin' true. I've been a DAIR fan since season 1 but I still had my doubts on how they would work as a couple on TV (fanfiction no problem, but for TV yeah I was a little skeptical). But yeah, for some beautiful and wonderful reason Dan and Blair just make sense.

I loved it the scene when they got high. THEY WERE SO CUTE.

Make a sequel? :)
Dulcedecorumest chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
The two of them getting stoned courtesy of Damien, throwing paint at each other, Nate joining them, JENNY joining them... this chapter was just too fantastic. Everybody was in character and Dan and Blair were THAT couple. You know, the one that you wish you could be like because their feelings for each other are so genuine?