Reviews for When worlds collide
MadDelight chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
pretty good. im not one for original characters, but since they were imparting their wisdom down onto elphaba and galinda ill let it slide : )
TheWarrior12 chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
You always deliver wonderful chapters and this chapter was no different. I really enjoyed the scene with Sierra and Helena. It was a nice touch that they told Galinda and Elphaba that they have been together.

Also got to love the scene where Galinda was full of passion for Elphaba.

Keep this story coming and get well soon.
romcat chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Covert Lesbian Nannnies! Boo! Hug them! :)

OK, OK, it was just great! I laughed. I smiled I chuckled... but I am wise! ;)

-Gareth
kitten in the rainbow chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
I think you are doing a marvelous job, I like the foreshadowing of what is to come. You are heading in a marvelous direction and I am anxious..I like the maid twist in there. I think you are doing fine.
VickiHeartGelphie chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
Omg this is brilliant!

I love love Love this ficcy! :)

They're so cute..they should just get married have heaps of hot sex and have kids somehow...not particularly in that order xP

Love it!

Hope you update soon!

-V
kitten in the rainbow chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
This is an awesome story love. Please add much more lol. Of course the parents could possibly already know the girls secrets..just saying but I am sure I will love where ever you take the story..unless its a permanent break up..that would be sad.
romcat chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
Well that was just lovely, no other way to put it!

I don't know what else to say! and you know me that doesn't happen very often! :)

-Gareth
bobthetree123 chapter 13 . 3/5/2011
Thanks again for the update :) Was a cute little chapter, not at all boring!

I especially loved the ending :D please update soon! xo
TheWarrior12 chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
Wonderful chapter yet again.

I loved how Galinda singsonged a lot in this chapter. I can see her totally doing that. I also enjoyed that almost everyone at Galinda's home pretty much knows that Elphaba and Galinda are more than just friends already. Or at least have a feeling they are.

Lastly I really enjoyed this quote...Galinda thought for moment. "Well, I haven't told them that you make me scream your name when you ravish me" she said cheekily, blushing lightly. It wasn't often that she said such things, but she thought the moment called for it.

Keep up the good work.
MadDelight chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
i find it interesting whenever an author chooses to throw in galinda's home life, because everyone seems to have a different take on it. this chapter was no exception. it was pretty awesome.
MadDelight chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
whew. powerful stuff.

i applaud this chapter thoroughly!
TheWarrior12 chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I just have to say, I love your writing. You put so much into each chapter that it adds so much to the story.

I'm glad Elphaba and Galinda made up fully and with some Gelphie goodness is just always an added bonus.

I really liked this line...they felt each other break and watched as the innocence drained from each other's eyes together.

It's one of those quotes where you have to read it a second time because it is so powerful.

Great work.
Merina Thropp chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Sorry, don't have time to give a long review at the moment, but you had some great character moments here, and lines, so points for that :D one line I'm gonna give some suggestions for is:

"Galinda screamed then had tried walking away from the men, but being significantly outnumbered and quite small, she had no luck."

It's the first half that just doesn't quite work. "Galinda scream, then tried walking away" just doesn't emphasize the fear/horror of the situation; Galinda's about to be (maybe, haven't read whole chapter yet) raped; she's not going to walk, she's going to run as fast as her legs will carry her. Or sprint. Or dash. Or some other word. Walked just doesn't quite sum it up XD
RealityInMyDreams chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
That was so good, perfect mix between softness and sensuality. I liked it a lot and was glad that you didn't have them going at it like dogs in heat :P Good job once again!

-RealityInMyDreams
bobthetree123 chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Thankyou for updating, sweetie :D I know its been hard for you this past few weeks :(

Thankyou for letting them get together :D I was worried at the beginning when they were continuously arguing..

Amazign chapter as always xox
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »