Reviews for When worlds collide
broomvsbubble chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Oh wow! What an amazing chapter! Truly powerful...
romcat chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
Not killing him shows maturity Dear. You didn't give in to your impulse.

Wow Morrible doing the right thing! Go igure!

It wasn't disjointed as I read it. Glad you got it done though.

-Gareth
romcat chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Someone give that little Blonde twit a shake!

Gareth
romcat chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
You know what, Galinda has no excuse, Sorry. You stand up for those you love, no matter what the personal cost.

Call it a "romantic" plot device if you must but what Galinda did was cruel... no excuse.

"All that is neccesary for the triumph of evil, is that a few good men remain silent"!

Why must Elphaba be the one always to be hurt? :(

-Gareth
RealityInMyDreams chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Yeah! Kick Fiyero's $$ out of there! :P I'm also glad that the girls got back together and Elphaba took the Momma Lion's advice, I like her by the way :) Hope to read more soon.

RealityInMyDreams chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
So sad :( I could actually feel my heart breaking during this whole ordeal. Fix it! :P

RealityInMyDreams chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
What a d!ck! I hate Fiyero by the way now :)

RealityInMyDreams chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Elphaba is so cute and attentive with Galinda, I love them :)

RealityInMyDreams chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Awwww... They finally confessed their feelings for each other :D It was so cute to see Elphaba come to Glinda's rescue. So far I loved this chapter :)

RealityInMyDreams chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
That was such a sad story to read about but it did make the girls much closer so I guess it was good or something :)

RealityInMyDreams chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Hahahahahaha! :D Very funny chapter :)

RealityInMyDreams chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I thought it was so cute when Galinda let out that giggle when she was pouting. To me that is very endearing :) Great detail and yay Gelphie :P

RealityInMyDreams chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
It was cute to see that even though Elphaba was upset at Galinda she still washed her clothes for her. Such a pushover :P

MadDelight chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
uhm helllooo elphaba. it was all fiyeros fault. of course galinda loves needs and wants you too.

duuhhhh.

ahem okay. done yelling at elphie. night!
bobthetree123 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Woohoo an update :D

THANKYOU FOR LETTING THEM MAKE UP! THANKYOU SOO MUCH! i hated seeing them fight :(

And I'm still gonna sneak into Fiyero's house and kill him. That ok with you? :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »