Reviews for When worlds collide
Sweetie, That was beautifukky evoked! Just beautiful! Sniff

merina chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
dawwww :D
PinkPolkaDots59 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Love it! Hope there's more soon :)
bobthetree123 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
THANKYOU FOR UPDATING!

great chapter as usual :)

Update soon!
Voyagerj7 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Brilliant writing, I love where this story is going and your characterization and playfulness are excellent. Do continue please!
TheWarrior12 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
I really liked the title for this chapter. It fit so well.

You write Elphaba and Galinda in prefect character.

Love this story and I can't wait for more Gelphie. :D
bobthetree123 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Woohoo you're back! Cute little chapter :) update soon!
romcat chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
You are SUCH a TEASE! It's in your SOUL! 3 :)
TheWarrior12 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Lovely simply lovely. I really enjoyed the beginning scene where Galinda is having her dream about Elphaba, and the part where she says... "I really need to stop doing that. Wait, why in Oz's name am I blaming myself? It's not as if I put the green bean in to my beautiful brain. A spell; it must be! A big, nasty, horrible... awfully enticing, pleasurable, amazing spell...

Update soon!
winifredbrennan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
great! love it. more i hope?
romcat chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Somebodies in love with Subtle!

This will be the longest seduction in history... I've decided the laundry is symbolic, makes me sound clever like I knoow whats going on in our Authors mind! ;)

Chuckle!...

TheWarrior12 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I just love the banter between Elphaba and Galinda. Especially the part where Galinda noticed that Elphaba washed some of her clothes.

I can't wait to read more of this.
romcat chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
"You look beautiful" Elphaba whispered, her eyes travelling along her roommate's perfect form. Her mind had temporarily shut down, and she was fully aware of this. Her care factor, however, was dangerously low."

Bet she hadn't wanted that to slip out. OTOH we'd never fall in love if those things didn't.

It was once wisely said that "the brain has to go to sleep so the heart can begin to love." Clearly our Author understands this!

Cudo's!

romcat chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Tease!

What a shock! ;)
TheWarrior12 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Very well written. I liked how Galinda saved the day.

For some reason I loved this line...Elphaba rolled her eyes at her roommate's loss of interest in her water allergy, and sudden interest in her reflection.

Both Elphaba and Galinda are in prefect character. Now I have to wonder if you are going to give us insight to this "testing" done to Elphaba when her family sent her away? I think that's an original idea that Elphaba's family would do that.

Well done.