Reviews for If the Roles Were Reversed
Ok so I know that this was written a lonnggg time ago however I have some serious qualms about the story. First of all there is no way that two underage girls could go to the doctor by themselves unless under extreme circumstances. Tina and Rachel would have never been able to see a doctor without at least one of her dads present. And do you know how difficult it is to even get a doctors appointment in the first place ugh. She would have to waited two weeks at least to see one. (Most of the time) Also, if a pregnant mother runs a fever for multiple days that can be extremely dangerous given the fact that her body is using its resources to make a baby. She should have went to the doctors immediately. Next if the girls are on a bus going back to school from a trip there is no way that bus could detour from its origional route to drop the girls off at the hospital. It's illegal.

There are others but I don't feel like going into to it now. Other than these things this story is well written. I hope you continue writing and growing.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 5/4
Is it weird that this is exactly how I think Rachel would have reacted if Finn really did something like this to Quinn? I enjoyed this chapter, and the cuteness that is Brittana. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 11 . 5/4
Ugh, I hated Jenny (Mia Kirshner) in The L Word. Nice job on the chapter. I'm excited to see their sleepover and possible Rachel's reaction to what Finn did to Quinn. I'm glad Santana got there when she did, and I'm saddened to know that Quinn's father abused her and her mother in the past. I hope he isn't anymore. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 8 . 5/4
Oh, thank goodness. She's going to have happy, healthy baby girl who will be a mini-Rachel no doubt, and have her auntie Quinn (if she'll be that) wrapped around her finger. Great job on this and very nice chapter. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 4 . 5/4
I should be asleep and not reading this awesomely amazing story. But, here I am. Nic job so far. I'm glad she has Tina there for her. I hope at least Quinn will begin to be there also, if not Santana and Britt also. :)
AmazingMoose chapter 50 . 2/5
That ending just brought the whole thing together. Lovely job. I found this thoroughly enjoyable
Hahahahha ended with push it was hilarious
Cookie05 chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
I really enjoyed this
Well done
James Corr chapter 50 . 2/1/2016
I'm laughing so much at the choice for the last song, absolutely hilarious!
This story is amazing, I read it in two days... I would've read it in one day but I likes my sleep!
bareIyBreathing chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
and i was like, "yay! negative result!"

(where was i when all this amazing faberry fics had been published?!)
Kitty chapter 50 . 8/24/2015
that was amazing I loved every second of it!
FullMetaldu09 chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
I don't know how many time you make me cry and laugh at the same time ;-; I love it
Nicolene B chapter 50 . 4/23/2015
Really enjoyed this story!
lozlol chapter 50 . 2/8/2015
This story's so amazing! I spent most of my weekend reading it- but it was totally worth it! Nice work :)
Guest chapter 50 . 1/20/2015
Just found this story and it is amazing! Can't stop reading it as its that good
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »