Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
great job!
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Impressive work there, creating John's back story. Quite suits the man, he is after all a man of action, as we have seen so many times on the show as well.

The last couple of paragraphs had me tearing up just a little bit, thank God you didn't kill them, I would have hated you to hell. :P

Great work, keep it up.

-HR.
LemonLoverXD chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I liked how you delved into John's past, it was nice to see the pattern you pulled out in his life. This is a great characterization, really lovely work.

Thanks
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is gorgeous. Your characterization is stop on, and I love the way it jumped around. Lovely :)
flamedrAcon chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sebastian Wilkes...hmmm...my first name begins with s and my last is wilkes...that's pretty cool!
Cryptic Nymph chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
:O

Are they dead? Are they alive? TENSE!

Wow. I realise that this was just a one chapter deal, but I really think you should write a follow up! It'd be great!

Great story :)
mjweasley chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I reached the end, and wanted more. It was a great fic, Iwas so wrapped up in it,I didn't realise it was reaching the end. Good story, very interesting. I think you got the characters to a tee.
autumngold chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very nice story! I like the interaction between John and Sherlock, and John's thoughts about the wink. Thank you for writing a Sherlock/John story. I love fanfic about them!
ZephyrDragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
HAH! It's not just me that wants MORE! XD LOVELOVELOVE! And the ending: *squee* . XD
ariex04 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I really like this. Your portrayals of John and Sherlock are excellent. Nice job with this!
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Why is this already complete! There should be many many chapers still to come -

Really well written and I loved every moment of it, the only thing I can add is that I wish you would write more! It's very good :)