Reviews for Christmas Miracle
fightingdreamer1310 chapter 18 . 8/28
your story is BEAUTIFUL in every sense of the word! I mean i started reading it at about 9:00 pm, and here I am 5hrs later(it is 2:13am ) absolutely enchanted after finishing the whole of 18 chapters! I woudnt lie but i never really shipped hinata with anyone else except naruto, but after reading this story i cannot help but agree how perfect Itachi is for her. Also the emotional content of your story was so genuine and was laced with such etheriality! I am so glad i came across your fic. This is definitely going into my favourites list :D Looking forward to the next update soon.
Lil Scarlett chapter 18 . 8/18
Oh please update soon I love this story and I can't wait to see their wedding
itchy uchiha chapter 18 . 8/7
this story is so good, i'll be rereading this again when christmas approaches
itchy uchiha chapter 17 . 8/7
it was so majestic til she hit her head but that was to be expected considering how it's her. so happy they're all together again :,)
itchy uchiha chapter 15 . 8/7
i was waiting for the part where she'd have to leave. and im not disappointed. i love the angsty feel to it. :-)
itchy uchiha chapter 14 . 8/7
he just had to slip :(
itchy uchiha chapter 11 . 8/7
i could never get tired of hearing 'uncle itachi'
Yay! I hope u update soon!
jazzberryjuice chapter 1 . 7/11
This is such and interesting premise and it holds so much... promise lol
I laughed when you described Sakura's "fake" hair. And proceeded to laugh every time I noticed an adjective dissing her. Not a fan of Sakura? Neither am I.
Anyway, good job with this!
aurora0914 chapter 18 . 6/19
"a sweet husbandly peck" lol. I can't even believe 'husbandly' is an adjective. It made me crack up. Kisame and Ino o_O Ok. Ok. I cant say anything. :P Go get em, tiger! (but who might the tiger be :P?)

Overall, this chapter wrapped it up nicely. It's not angsty, but it's very um ROMANTIC in the ROMANTIC sense. :P I like it. It makes me feel light. I like how Sakura is being dealt with, and I can't wait for you to reach the end! Update soon!
malea.anne chapter 18 . 6/18
i can't wait for the next chapter. 3 this story!
malea.anne chapter 8 . 6/18
hahha - it's good to see a jeally itachi. actually 3 it!
Hyoyeon chapter 18 . 6/18
Wooo~ I cannot wait for the next two chapters!
Hopemench25 chapter 18 . 6/16
Oooohhhh i'm gonna cry itachi and Hinata are the best couple ever please update soon!