Reviews for Exile On Main St and Live Free or TwiHard
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Omg girl loved it you should so do more of these I think sunny is better in this than Lisa couldnt really stand Lisa in the spn eps aghhh but as soon as I get home I'm going to catch up on all your sunny stories and add them to my fav list the only reason I knew these stories where on here was because of Deantheman profile and they looked pretty Intresting so expect more reviews later :)
deanstheman chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I don't think Dean only wanted Sunny back because things were over with Lisa at all. In fact, the way I see it, things were over with Lisa the minute Dean saw Sunny again. Dean never really fit in in Lisa's world - even Lisa saw that. Dean knew it too he was just too afraid of getting hurt again like he always did in his hunting life. And the scene at the end of this chapter was perfect - you could sense the depth of feeling between them.

I like the idea of a twist on every episode in your Sunny AU. And I'm so glad you're still finishng HBSP. BTW, I loved the formatting - hope I didn't offend :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I'm not a huge fan of Lisa (boring!) and I think Sunny is a much better match for Dean so this was a good spin. I can see how Dean would have just needed to get away from everything that would remind him of hunting and Sam, though it's sad that would include Sunny. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this! :)

I know I've said it before, but you really should start left-justifying your text and starting a new paragraph/line every time someone different starts talking - it would make your stories so much easier to read. And they are great, entertaining stories that truly deserve to be read.

Can't wait for your next post!
sam riggs chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i love it cant wait for the next update