Reviews for Right For Me
jocabxleah chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Love the story will u continue
Colbykid chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
i love this story! I noticed it's been awhile since you last posted but I'm still hoping you post again soon!
rabbx chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
loved it
SoundEffectsAndOverdramatics-x chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
OMG PLEASE! for the love of everything holy, update this! :(
roni2010 chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
where are her friends? why is jj kidnapped the day before her wedding day? update soon...
roni2010 chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
i am enjoying this wonderful written plot.. love how the realtionship between jj and derek has build up to this chapie.. bravo!
zzz-zzz chapter 17 . 10/19/2011
So glad to see you're back! I really love this story. I hope you post more soon.
zzz-zzz84 chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
Hey. I miss your updates! I really (REALLY)hope you continue this fic (some day).
Katie chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
I friggin hate FF... *huffs* Wouldn't let me review signed... REIDS ALIVE? ALL THIS TIME? DUDE! *grins* More please! SOON!
jareaufan chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
This chapter was ENTIRELY worth the wait. Amazing stuff.
crazyobsession101 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
I'm really hoping Blake is telling the truth! Awesome job and it's definitely worth the wait (:
zzz-zzz84 chapter 16 . 3/23/2011
You updated, awesome! Totally worth the wait.

I'm not sure whether to believe this guy or not, he might be just as crazy as his brothers. Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I've really, really missed this story, so yesterday I re-read it. And today I found your note and it made me so happy to know that you're writing again. Hope to read more from you soon!
foxyfeline chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Welcome back! )
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Ok so sorry for the delay... If you need me, you know how to get in touch with me! :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Katie