Reviews for Might Have Been
Kat13Riddle chapter 1 . 7/16
Omg, this is the first Fic in years that has made me cry, others have made me squeal, laugh, and get over emotional, but never cry... this was beautiful, and I hated every second of the end- but I loved it at the same time.
SharKohen chapter 1 . 3/28
A real solid piece, this story is, and it gives quite a sombre, realistic thinking about destiny and the danger of tropes.
MagicornIs1 chapter 2 . 2/5
How dare you.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 2 . 1/7
This was very good. I cried at the end of the last chapter. Thank you for writing.
E.S ~
werewolf6780 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Good evil gods you made me cry, even with the happy ending, and I half want more because I'm greedy, I want to know how they deal and if their alright together but regardless ...this was really beautiful. In a half tragic sort of way. Your writing is lovely.
asiastana chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I didn't ask for these feels, but now I have them.
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I know this fic is a bit old by the Internet standards but I liked it so much that I thought it deserved a review. Good job. Had a good feeling reading it. The plot was plausible and I really just enjoyed myself reading it.
Thanks for a good reading experience.
D.D. Natanya chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I'm crying again. But they're happy tears- crying when you're happy. . . . .That's so human.
Thank you, for this wonderful piece of work, it's going in my favorites.
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That was awfully heart-breaking. Started tearing up so bad could hardly see the last couple of sentences. I kind of wonder how you came up with this, but then again, when someone is both a good writer and dedicated fan, I suppose it isn't too hard.
I'm hoping the next chapter will be a little less depressing.
evillaugh chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
se-quel! se-quel! se-quel!
*claps enthusiastically*
whoohooo!
Zyar chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This is so beautiful, and so well written.
I swear I almost cried at the end of the first chapter, I loved the last lines: "She cries for all that might have been. But never was." Was plainly poignant... and awesome... I don't even have words to describe it and I'm not sure if I want to try, heh. Anyway...
Goes to my favorites.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
A broken chessboard is trash, but a broken puzzle is a new game - and it's nicer if you don't have to make it alone. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
*cries* They got sick of the old kid's game, slipped up and shattered the rules into a million pieces. All they could do was carry on through the bitter end.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 6/5/2012