Reviews for Might Have Been
SharKohen chapter 1 . 3/28
A real solid piece, this story is, and it gives quite a sombre, realistic thinking about destiny and the danger of tropes.
MagicornIs1 chapter 2 . 2/5
How dare you.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 2 . 1/7
This was very good. I cried at the end of the last chapter. Thank you for writing.
E.S ~
werewolf6780 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Good evil gods you made me cry, even with the happy ending, and I half want more because I'm greedy, I want to know how they deal and if their alright together but regardless ...this was really beautiful. In a half tragic sort of way. Your writing is lovely.
asiastana chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I didn't ask for these feels, but now I have them.
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I know this fic is a bit old by the Internet standards but I liked it so much that I thought it deserved a review. Good job. Had a good feeling reading it. The plot was plausible and I really just enjoyed myself reading it.
Thanks for a good reading experience.
D.D. Natanya chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I'm crying again. But they're happy tears- crying when you're happy. . . . .That's so human.
Thank you, for this wonderful piece of work, it's going in my favorites.
D.D. Natanya chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That was awfully heart-breaking. Started tearing up so bad could hardly see the last couple of sentences. I kind of wonder how you came up with this, but then again, when someone is both a good writer and dedicated fan, I suppose it isn't too hard.
I'm hoping the next chapter will be a little less depressing.
evillaugh chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
se-quel! se-quel! se-quel!
*claps enthusiastically*
whoohooo!
Zyar chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This is so beautiful, and so well written.
I swear I almost cried at the end of the first chapter, I loved the last lines: "She cries for all that might have been. But never was." Was plainly poignant... and awesome... I don't even have words to describe it and I'm not sure if I want to try, heh. Anyway...
Goes to my favorites.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
A broken chessboard is trash, but a broken puzzle is a new game - and it's nicer if you don't have to make it alone. *claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
*cries* They got sick of the old kid's game, slipped up and shattered the rules into a million pieces. All they could do was carry on through the bitter end.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I absolutely loved it.
Max Evelyn chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Oh wow! I so loved this XD
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
But how-when-why-who-MY BRAIN CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS! DX

Oh, what gives anyway. He's alive! He's alive! I don't know how he did it, but he's not dead!

On the other hand, he's probably misserable, lonely, depressed, and, since Metroman is dead, he's probably lost his purpose in life. But nothing Roxanne can't fix! (hmm, on the other hand, she isn't very happy herself, so cheering up by her will be hard...)

Well, they got each other now, they both aren't dead, and they have found each other, so that must count as some kind of happy ending. A sad but nice addition to the last chapter. Very good.