Reviews for The Offer
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This keeps getting better and better. On to part 3. :)
ChristinaW66 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I loved this reveal chapter! Wondering how they will explain their quick courtship leading to marriage.
ChristinaW66 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Loved Victoria discovering her and Diego's hidden feelings towards each other.
DietMJ chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful story. I'm sorry I didn't get to read it chapter by chapter and review. But It was great reading it all at once!
arty60 chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
This is one of my favorite stories. I love all the characters and have been looking forward to your trilogy.
senselesswords chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
What a great story! I found it today and began to read it immediatly, it took me the better part of the afternoon but it was definitely worth it.

I never guessed about the ending when I first started with this, you took me from remembering Zorra, to the offer and finally to watching Diego leave California as a married man. Again great story, I wish I could give you a better review but I can't at the moment. All I can say is that I'm curious to know how the final part of this trilogy will be, so many possibilities and changes ahead, I don't even know if there will be any room for Zorro (I hope it will). I'll be happy to read your next post.
Musicat chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
Love it! Can't wait to read the last part of the trilogy.
ilovedobermans chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
Oh, what a great story! I ADORE the ending, with Diego playing with the boys! That is so sweet! And I am glad that Francisco removed the bounty! A very interesting way to get Victoria and Diego together!