Reviews for Power Girl meet Superwoman
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, I must say this is a very interesting story, the idea of Chloe (who was one of my favorite characters on the show) becoming Power Girl is inspired! But turning her Antimatter Universe counterpart into Superwoman...Genius...I mean very well done...a twisted and sadistic version of Chloe is just...wow...
Loresign chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Good story. I laughed at Superwoman being Chloe, but you made it such a fun idea.

Dag, but you write good.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Un, yeah, let's go with one sick puppy. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Tony-El chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good story, very interesting in making Superwoman Chloe in that universe. Keep writing I'd love to read more of your writing.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i thought it was cool how you made Superwoman Power girl's alternate universe counterpart and not wonder woman's counterpart
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
She was okay with Owlman destroying their existance, so long as it meant that everyone else was wiped out too. Yep, very sadistic mind.

I like the twist that you wrote, making her Chloe's counterpart. However it pained me a lot that both Oliver and Lois were killed. You kind of hope that the absence of Lionel, and the arsenal he'd built up, Oliver and his allies would have been able to overpower Ultraman.

Loved the extension to the Decade Lost universe. I love any fic for that -verse. It's such a beautiful Chlark story.
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love your Decade Lost universe. This story was awesome. Totally loved it. I hope you do more one shots in this Universe or maybe another longer story because your Chlark stories are some of the best I have read.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This story was great!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Good Story
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I enjoyed a new story in Decade Lost universe.
bub23453 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
nice one... though i hope you do a side story of how that chloe got corrupted!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very good section, and really enjoyed the moment of reveal with SuperWoman there, who is indeed twisted like the rest of the Crime Syndicate, but as always, nice to see a writer showing Clark has brains to go with the power, as even in comics, it seems like they don't follow up on that enough.