Reviews for Busmates
cumidodol chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
please continue this story...
HarryBeMyHubby chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I read SLH too!
I actually searched for it but there wasn't a archive. Apparently there is one now with like, three fanfics in there.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Interesting... But Niou said love square. who's that 4th person? I know there is Sakuno, Kirihara, and Marui. But who is that 4th one who makes the square? o.O" Anyway, be quick to update :D
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was... BAHAHAHAHAHAA BWAHAHAHAHA! XD *sighs and wipes tears from eyes* ah, now that im done laughing, I can properly comment. It was really interesting! Though I didn't expect Akaya to actually nod his head to the "he's in love" thing, I mean, no hes not! at least not yet. And seriously, where's Buchou when you need his blue haired self... There they were drooling over the girl and talking about her for an hour lol. What did she even come back to the tennis courts for, and that fast? I still wanna hear about this deal they made... i mean kirihara and sakuno. well, onto the next chappie. man marui was totally all over her!
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Cant wait to se whats Fuji going to do XD
And how will be Yukimura-buchou & Sakuno relation XD
Ruka-Yuuya chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Bun-chan angel *-* Akayas crushAnd.. she is the enemy kkkk the Seigakus dragon coachs grand-daughter XD kk
NikkaHi chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Seems like a funny story, update soon
Cuneiform chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
NOOO! This hasn't been updated in two years and it's getting to the really juicy part. I wonder how Seigaku will react when they find out. Why are all the good Sakuno-centric stories always discontinued? D:
Cuneiform chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
lol! That was so cute! I wish there were more chapters. ;_;
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
wow when is the next one
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
awesome when is th
nayuta chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
hope you update soon again :))
devilrun chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I so want to read more :)
happilyinsane13 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Oh my goodness, I'm in love with this fic. I understand real life getting in the way thought. I absolutely LOVE this fic though. I actually believe you've kept everyone in character and it's hilarious. You're writing is great too, and I'm thankful for your fic. :)