Reviews for Last Sacrifice quotes
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i agree with you... cant wait for her spin off

georgie00 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
love the quotes3(:
NightFey12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Thank you so much! I loved last sacrifice, I loved how everything in rose's life sorted out and she got the gorgous dimitri! I felt so sorry for Adrian though, I never liked him and rose as a couple but he's so sweet and funny. I loved the killer, I was so sure it was Adrian's mum but when she said It wasn't I was really happy ( how harsh would it be to leave Adrian single, heart broken and with a mudering mother who framed his girlfriend?) I also loved how Adrian pointed out that rose used people, but I hated even after he said that she didn't go talk to Sydney or you so much for putting the quotes up!
SharpMaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Thank you for posting those quotes. I loved the ending to the book as well. I just wishe she told us more about what happened to Adrian. I was actually scared that Ricelle Mead would have kept Rose and Adrian together.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You missed:

“What must a queen possess in order to truly rule her people?”

“Nothing. A queen must possess nothing to rule because she has to give everything she has to her people. Even her life.”

~Ekaterina and Lissa, Last Sacrifice

“Worst. Timing. Ever.”

~Christian, Last Sacrifice

“Huh. So that’s how you’re going to fix the family problem. Little Dragomirs. Good idea.”

~Adrian, Last Sacrifice

I loved that book. I could guess about the sibling but the killer shocked me. I read the book in 4 hours. Great quotes!

Forever.Forsaken.Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Omg. No F'ing way. Haha. Thanks for puttin' the spoilers up. I can always count on your spoilers soon as the book comes out. xD

I so can't believe what I've found out about it all. o.o I so can't wait for Christmas, I'ma die. My moms' gettin' LS as a present. I think I might have a heart attack before I get to actually open it though. xD
beautifulstranger0226 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i just need to know one the end are rose and dimitri together...i wont be able to read it until next month and the suspense is KILLING ME! Please tell me!
CGHSsoccergirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
The on i like the most was ...

"Is this escape sponsored by Honda?" xDD
CookieMonstAri chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
HAHA lol. I actually love some of these quotes. But this is my favourite. I think:)

"YOu didn't buy any clothes did you?"~rose

"I can't wear this for long. What am i going to do?Make a toga out of a blanket? You're such a guy never thinking of this stuff."~rose

"I was thinking about injury and survival. Fresh clothing's a luxury not a necessity."~Dimitri

"Not even your duster?"~rose

*dimitri curses*

"Don't worry comrade more were that came from"~rose

:)LOL this is soooo funny.

Raids, bullets problem. A missing duster? Crisis!

LOL Dimitri and his duster:) sooooooooo funny was cracking up.
LordVoldemortInPerson chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Good quotes... I was rather dissapointed with Last Sacrifice... I think Adrian was right at the end when he pointed out Rose screwed alot of people over... Eddie especially. And ROSE CHEATED! When in any world is that right? I did like however how Mikhail got his happy ending.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loooooveeee the quotes

Hhahahaha you missed one for abe

Its something when he was talking to rose

"You've been accused of murder, broken a prisoner out of jail, did illegal stuff, and felony. You make me so proud". XD

It sounded better when he said it ;P

I can't believe its overr eitherr :( this series was myy lifee !
sydrians chapter 1 . 12/9/2010

It was SUCH a beautiful story. It's the best word I can describe it with, among others. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The amazing understanding and chemistry between Rose and Dimitri just moved me. The things that passed between them, the words they spoke to each other, just simply beautiful. Such an amazing series.