Reviews for Cry Wolf
Your fan chapter 5 . 3/11
This is great, so so great, really great story! And I had read your profile and really happy to know that this story will have a continuation!
AWESOME STORY, CAN"T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
AWESOME!
incredible chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
where can i find you're other shiznat stories ? because this was an awesome story i promise :)))
Malad chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
"There was a stage show that would've been banned by HBO!" I loved that line. :)
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
That was nice. I never really thought that there would be an element of the supernatural in the fic. I just thought the title is just some sort of metaphor! In any case, they're both adorable!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I guess this chapter clears some of the questions in my min about Shizuru's identity. I'm still curious why she seems evasive with her answers! I guess I'm gonna find out soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Woohoooo! That's a great chapter. So Shizuru is a waitress or what? I guess she's an entertainer of sorts, but I'm wondering what she's wearing.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ahaha! Natsuki is more dense than ever. Woohoo! That girls super funny. In any case , the Gentlemans club does sound like a strip club or possibly entertainment club.
Qaths10 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
hehe I first want to say that I am sorry for commenting after a time, and that not expect me that final never imagined that nat was Wolf hahhaa

Greetings, thanks and this fic is one of my favorites
ANBUShizuka chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I read and re-read this story and I love it. The way you depict Natsuki and Shizuru's relationship is wonderful. This is one of my favorite AU stories for them.
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Natsuki in engineering; i can definitely see that. And when you talked about a younger sister, for some reason Nina came to my mind..probably just because they have the same shade of hair. Oh well. Also, i hope you don't mind me pointing out a few errors again? I know some see this as an annoyance, but it really benefits the reader and author because sometimes little errors can take away from the the plot going on in the story.

Chapter 3:
Should be 'interest' not 'interested' : The taller woman was sporting a soft smile that seemed so genuine that it threw Natsuki off on her conclusion that Shizuru had no personal interested in her.

Should be 'begin' not 'began' (because began is past tense, but you're speaking present tense so begin matches more) : I float around from time to time to keep a check on things, but I like to think that the staff can handle itself for the most part when the doors open and people began coming in.
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I really loved the story. But I hope you don't mind me pointing out a few misplaced words or anything. Here they are

Should be 'expect', not 'except': "Ara, ara, Shizuru, you continue to look like that and I'll except you to start growling," Anh commented impishly as she came up behind the crimson-eyed stalker.

Should be "What's it to you?" here : "Uh…yeah. What's to you?"

Should be 'expense' not 'expensive' here: She did not even feel like the lovely sound was coming at her expensive.

Should be 'didn't want to spend your whole Saturday with her' here: "All right, Natsuki, think of it this way. If it were not for that demon child with the unibrow and jittery birds, you would have had to spend all of that time with your grandmother and the fact that you described her as a 'crazy old bat' I am sure you didn't want spend your whole Saturday with her," Shizuru pointed out in a calm tone.

Should be 'me working here' and not 'her' : "No, my parents really do not have a problem with me working her," Shizuru replied to a curious question from her companion about her parents feeling toward her current employment.

Forgot the 'was' between 'how easily she' and 'answering' : Natsuki did not seem to notice much of the time how easily she answering questions about herself; she was mostly distracted by Shizuru's pleasant expression and demeanor.

Forgot the 'was' between 'I ordered tasted' and 'worth'

I LOVED the plot. Shizuru, always such a charmer XD Natsuki will be so whipped XD
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Thnx for sharing! Loved it! :)
Fangshen Gin chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
One word to describe this story: Awesome.