Reviews for Cry Wolf
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 3/4
You revised this story and it sounds and flows even better! Thanks for listening to me (silly grin).

The story was always good and I'm glad that I came back and checked out your stories again! I struck gold.
Woooow! It's really a great story! Quite unexpected!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh my goodness! That was a super amazing, lengthy. AMAZING chapter! Love the plot and all!
PsiRadish chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
"So, Natsuke does not need to be chained up on the full moon?"

"Um... no."

"Oh, perhaps we can just do that for fun, then."
Altria Fairchild chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
*thumbs up* ta metamorphosis was unexpected but still cool! Wanna read some fanfics of yers like 'tis! :3
Your fan chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is great, so so great, really great story! And I had read your profile and really happy to know that this story will have a continuation!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
incredible chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
where can i find you're other shiznat stories ? because this was an awesome story i promise :)))
Malad chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
"There was a stage show that would've been banned by HBO!" I loved that line. :)
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
That was nice. I never really thought that there would be an element of the supernatural in the fic. I just thought the title is just some sort of metaphor! In any case, they're both adorable!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I guess this chapter clears some of the questions in my min about Shizuru's identity. I'm still curious why she seems evasive with her answers! I guess I'm gonna find out soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Woohoooo! That's a great chapter. So Shizuru is a waitress or what? I guess she's an entertainer of sorts, but I'm wondering what she's wearing.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ahaha! Natsuki is more dense than ever. Woohoo! That girls super funny. In any case , the Gentlemans club does sound like a strip club or possibly entertainment club.
Qaths10 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
hehe I first want to say that I am sorry for commenting after a time, and that not expect me that final never imagined that nat was Wolf hahhaa

Greetings, thanks and this fic is one of my favorites