Reviews for Cry Wolf
xn3ct chapter 1 . 2/17
So of course there's already a sequel to cry wolf... DUH! I will go read it now!
xn3ct chapter 5 . 2/17
WOW! It totally took me by surprise Natsuki been a werewolf, but it works! There were a lot ob suble hints but they totally flew over my head. So I was like WHAAT?! when she transformed. Then I realise she would not have been able to throw grown men around otherwise. The last chapter was so funny with the aftermath of the confrontation. Your Mai is the Best! I would actually like to read about Shizuru meeting Natsuki's parents (are they werewolves too?) and to know about her more in general (and you can never have enough Shiznat) but I respect and understand if you decided this is the end of the story. Thank you so much for this surprising story!
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
You revised this story and it sounds and flows even better! Thanks for listening to me (silly grin).

The story was always good and I'm glad that I came back and checked out your stories again! I struck gold.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Woooow! It's really a great story! Quite unexpected!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Oh my goodness! That was a super amazing, lengthy. AMAZING chapter! Love the plot and all!
PsiRadish chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
"So, Natsuke does not need to be chained up on the full moon?"

"Um... no."

"Oh, perhaps we can just do that for fun, then."
Altria Fairchild chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
*thumbs up* ta metamorphosis was unexpected but still cool! Wanna read some fanfics of yers like 'tis! :3
Your fan chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is great, so so great, really great story! And I had read your profile and really happy to know that this story will have a continuation!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
AWESOME STORY, CAN"T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
AWESOME!
incredible chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
where can i find you're other shiznat stories ? because this was an awesome story i promise :)))
Malad chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
"There was a stage show that would've been banned by HBO!" I loved that line. :)
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
That was nice. I never really thought that there would be an element of the supernatural in the fic. I just thought the title is just some sort of metaphor! In any case, they're both adorable!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I guess this chapter clears some of the questions in my min about Shizuru's identity. I'm still curious why she seems evasive with her answers! I guess I'm gonna find out soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Woohoooo! That's a great chapter. So Shizuru is a waitress or what? I guess she's an entertainer of sorts, but I'm wondering what she's wearing.