Reviews for The Perfect Gift
InsanityisReal chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
This fic is brilliant I love it.
AngeAuxYeuxBleus chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
:D i absolutely adore this story it was so cute :)
AngeAuxYeuxBleus chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
aww how sweet :) that is an incredible song :)
Evildevilangel chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Awwww! This was just too sweet and adorable. Also, I absolutely LOVED the line "I swear to Gaga" - so awesome and SO Kurt!
dorogaya chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
AWWWWW SO CUTEEEEE

I loved the gifts. so perfect.
YouAreMine21 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Awww!

So cute!
hpswst101 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Aww. Aren't they sweet? I wouldn't mind having a picnic with my boyfriend. Update soon!

hpswst101
njferrell chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
That is a great first date...just the type Kurt deserved!
LGP-13 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Will it be more? Cause it was just so cute!
rose taylor chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Wow! I love it. Seriously, that was just freaking cute. More soon, pretty please?
Last First Kiss chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is so cute and fluffy and sweet I'm gonna be diabetic.:''
stripes268 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
aww that was cute! i dont kno, i kno that its kinda early in their relationship and everything but maybe blaine could meet kurts family or something! haha well just a thought, and update soon! :D
klainelover chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
loved it
poire-gourmande chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
It's so good, and the song is perfect for them!
Fuurou chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
"Yeah, he collages, it's /cute/," he hissed, daring David to disagree. - Epicness in a handbag. I love seeing Blaine getting all defensive; there needs to be more of that on the show!

I like this story, but when I saw the song you chose, I expected you to delve a little more into what Blaine was trying to convey. It's a great song, I love it so, but I feel like it doesn't really fit with the mood of this story. I think I'll always love the idea of Blaine writing that song for Kurt, but with a light-hearted story line like this... you get what I'm trying to say?

That said, I'd love to read more if you continue writing.