Reviews for Treasured
yukihime88 chapter 4 . 8/4
because of miaka... UPDATE!
YuiSeoMugi chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I know that it's already been 2 years since you last updated this story but I'm still hoping you could update this one. It's really interesting! Hope you continue writing this story...
eaie17 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Love the story, I lost count on how many times i have read this story. It is over a year since your last update.
Please do continue this story. Waiting for the next chapters.
megumisakura chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
excellent chapter!
midnightblue08 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
waaahh thanks for the update! the wait is definitely worth for! i like kaname and denise and yukito! seems like miaka will be surrounded by gorgeous men... i wonder why yukito has a picture of miaka if it is really her... woah so even before the book their lives was intertwined ten years before! i cant wait to know what transpired during those years..
MistressAnime chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
from one writer to another i gotta say, interesting story line so far. i hope u'll update soon. _
Jacky20 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
update soon!
megumisakura chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
awsome chapter,gets better every new chapter!

please update soon! chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Black Michaelis chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Whoa! That took u a ling time to update again. I thought you'll never continue. Please update soon!~~
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
is it tomo? i'm so glad for the update! i love it! thnings are heating up and becoming more intense!
yueyuuko chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This is super interesting. Please update soon :D
Black Michaelis chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Awsome story yah got there!

Please write more!

I'll be waiting for your update! Chow!
Virgo The Perfectionist chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Dear pureblood-ryamiaka,

First I would like to tell you that I absolutely ADORE this pairing. Secondly and the MOST inportant I love your story. Nakago/Alexander and Miaka have great chemistry already and you havent even stated the story yet. PLEASE do continue writing this fanfic. I love this story.

Yours Sincerely,

Virgo The Perfectionist
angelrei06 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
another nice story! update soon pls! :D