Reviews for Extra Foamy
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Gawwrsh. I kinda (when I say kinda, I mean reeeeaaally really ) want you to do one where the girls are all grown up, and Willow and Tara are older. I really love this series, and it's a shame it's ending. Buut, I look at your page, and glob! You have got of Tillow stuff! I look forward to reading it all. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
A great read and I am a HUGE fan of nursing in stories as I am a HUGE Pro-Nursing Mother!
Willowtarafan4life chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Please write more for this universe I've never read such a story that captures Willow and Tara's love. I would love to read how they deal with Taylor and Emma being teenagers or adolescents. Please write more.
athytillow chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
naw...that was so cute! And so them. The beginning bit with the assistant was funny.
Spanish girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OOOOOOooooooooooooohhhhh I love it!

Like the first part, I love Emma and Tylor equally, so I was hopping that maybe you could write another story with their adolescence and its high school romances _

I think that those two would be some "heartbreakers geeks" (or something like that)

Anyway, thanks for sharing it

Willow&Tara forever
Amber sama chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this is the sweet its thing ever. Its my favorit so far out of our stories,ok a tie with hacker but still one of the best
CurlyAkemy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awwww... Thanks for the beautiful follow up.