Reviews for Taking A Bite Outta The Apple
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
Awesome story even with an unshy Tara. I just have one question: How how how did you manage to make a yeast infection romantic? Cause you did.
Missocki chapter 45 . 10/12/2012
This was such a sweet adorable fic! Huzzah! For the rainbow deck.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 45 . 6/29/2012
This was so adorable! I loved it.
words chapter 32 . 2/15/2012
I like the general story, but I have one comment. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to reach a girl's g-spot with your tongue.
gecoma chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
good story
Curly Akemy chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Avril Lavigne? Really? What's funny is that, that's totally Willow. LOL.

Lovely story so far can't wait to continue reading.
AliceLuvr53 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Alright, I was gonna read this silently then leave a little tidbit in my next review for "Hacker Confidential" about it, see if you noticed. But then you had to go making BOTH of their first times so sweet and with eachother. THAT is how Willow should have lost her v-card in the TV show... don't get me wrong, Oz was a great guy and all, but damn...
Juggler chapter 45 . 12/31/2010
I just wanted to drop a quick line to say good job! This story drew me in because I went to NYU and currently work there now, plus I love Willow and Tara. I thought it was a really sweet and funny story, and nice to see them in a story with no Hellmouth influences.

The only two slights notes I have are: 1) we don't use tokens for the subway anymore, we use MetroCards... in case you decide to right another NYC story; 2) just be sure that you don't mix up your possessive form with plural, like "Hands off" instead of "Hand's off". But I'm a stickler for grammar.

Otherwise, love the story!