Reviews for Life, Love, and Other Really Annoying Things
HazelPrincessofJewels chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god, I think I just DIED! Super duper looper cooper zooper tooper funny
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Omg this is so good!Why didn't you finish this?:(
Josh Lucki chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Please finish the story! its so good! i read the first chapters 2 years ago and I'm still waiting for the rest!
by the way you're a really good writer!
Angela chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
The last time you updated was more than a year ago, so I'm hoping you haven't forgotten this story! Please publish some more soon! I'm really impatient to now the end!
ArianeDudu chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Please write the end to this amazing, heart-beating, incredible story! I don't think I can wait much long! Your style of writing is absolutely outstanding, it brings me to another world and the story blows my mind!
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
So, I know it's been a good six months (seven, almost) since you updated, but I'm really hoping you will. It's funny and everything a Katie/Fred shipper could want. Well, it is for me.
Rose chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I swear to God, if you don't update soon I will throw you in the Black Lake! Just kidding, but you need to update soon. Seriously. I have to know what happens. Please! You have 48 reviews, we like it, please! Please! Please! Come on!
Rose chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Awesome! This is great!
Rose chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
A secret love affair with SNAPE! OMG! Just kidding. The story is awesome. I don't know what ill do when it ends.
Rose chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
The last bit was a tad disturbing...
Rose chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
"Ive always warned her potions was dangerous, but did she listen to me? No..." Hilarious!
Rose chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha, this is cute! Cant wait to see what happens next!
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
UPDATE SOON? Never mind. LOVED THIIIIISSS RACHEL
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Oh my god! My names Rachel too! And you should totally update:)
stars shine out chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Funny story, update soon please!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »