Reviews for Dreißig Jahre
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Very cute!
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A little sad, but it came out really good and cute at the end.

Me Love 3
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow... this was awe-striking. Beautiful. I loved and savored every word of it. :')
SleepingScone chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
My goodness, this was just breath taking for me. It's such an original story idea; I absolutely loved it! You have a beautiful talent in creating a picture in the reader's mind.

On a side note, I love this pairing! 3
RandomReader chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I adored all the describing words you used. It also struck me as an original idea you had there, which of course is an automatic love! I really loved this story, keep up the wonderful work!
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love you. Seriously. XD

I am slightly obsessed with concepts of the Berlin Wall with these two, and I really need some help. This was sweet, beautiful, and gave awesome mental images to go with the story... I really liked this. Well done!
Raklortin chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Your story . . . it makes me happy, yet sad! Wonderfully written
LOVE chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awwww! This was so lovely!
AdjacentJas chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
is it weird i feel like crying and running to east germany and saying -LET PRUSSIA BECOME A REAL COUNTRY AGAIN!-?

this is very ... awesome. oh yes prussia approves.
makuroshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'm speechless right now, the way you wrote the story was too beautiful for words.

I had tears in my eyes at the end of the story. The best Prussia/Austria fic I've ever read in my whole life. It is hard to find heartwarming fics about these two but you nailed it. They were in character and the story is so sweet. The change of tense from present to past and back to present helped me imagine the scenes unfolding right in front of my eyes.

Perfect, kudos to you, dear. Please continue writing, you're really talented.
preusterreich chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Shame on you for not posting this gem sooner! It made me smile.

And the title certainly does mean 'Thirty Years'. ;D