Reviews for Coercion
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Well they made it up to him they just tricked him to. Now what will they do with that tape? Hmmm I wonder? Can't wait to find out!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was just cruel of Adam and Jay to leave Chris like that. They had better make it up to him in chapter 2.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Oh wow.

That was hot.

Maybe I need to rethink my stance on this couple.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Filming it too, geez Adam, enough torture already. Just be happy you got your rocks off Chris and run way from the as fast as possible. Nice ending. :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
If this is the end, this was a hell of a fic. I never, ever get tired of reading these three in any capacity and good Lord, you are a very, very talented writer. Everything was just all so vivid, I could see it happening, and damn, that is one HOT freaking sight.

Great job.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
It's coo love! Update when you get a chance, it makes us want it even more when you do!

Oh my so fucking hot! I fucking love how Jericho is so mesmerized at Jay dancing, that all that sex, *shivers* just mind blowing! Adam, always so naughty, and Jericho... yeah, so predictable..

Awesome fic love! I have to say I can't wait for more of your updates!
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Poor Chris! I mean they played him like a fool AGAIN. It was hilarious though, and steamy and sexy - very sexy. You did a really great job.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Holy crap.

I kinda feel like I exploded from the hotness.

Oh, and. That end. Damn.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love how poor Jericho is so used! Adam and Jay are just too sexy not to enjoy it, even without getting yours. I can't wait for an update love!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very sexy. LOL! I can so imagine Glenn hearing any little sound and complaining lol. Oh Chris, shut up complaining, you got to eat, swallow and get fucked, that should be good enough. Good chapter, update soon. :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Dear Lord. I can't even...there are literally no words for this. Christian/Jericho is my favorite slash pairing, and I also like Jericho/Edge and Christian/Edge, so seeing this was pretty much heaven for me. Seriously, I think I stopped breathing for a bit. This was extremely, extremely well written and hot. You definitely know what you're talking about, which is a nice change from a lot of the slash I've read, where the author didn't even bother to do research.

Also, great characterization. You portrayed all of them exceptionally, but especially Jericho. Because he's my favorite, I'm very picky about reading fics with him in them. Most of the time, people make him seem either too whiny or just not in character at all. This was absolutely amazing and hot and compelling.

More when you can, please. Totally hot.

Tina
Jade chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hot. Totally hot. realy well written and I love this mating.