Reviews for Protect me
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/17
Aw, poor Lelouch. That was so sad. Did Suzaku pretend to kill him? I hope Lelouch is still alive, and I hope that Suzaku tries to help him.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I dont get it... did he die? Did suzaku kill him or the emperor? Is tnat the end? If not please update. I still believe that, with enough reviews, authors will update fan fictions long forgotten.
AiRaine3 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
woah dude indeed xD will there be a continuation?
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
What happens? Does he kill Lelouch (though I kinda doubt it), or does he fake the shot? TELL ME!

This is my mad way of telling you PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD Like it so far.
MattieKai chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I really like it!Please continue! .
YoiteTakashi chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
OMGOMG! This is sooo awesome to read. Please continue. People will love this story!
blueninja89 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
HOlY CRAP LULU! by the way i like this :0
EpicHitsugaya chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
OMG why poor lelouch. did suzaku really kill him even though lelouch know nuthin. pllease update the next chapter i really wanna see what goes on.
Miichiyeo chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
your Lelouch sounds so cute! If he somehow survives that shot, I hope he acts super cute so to make Suzaku feel horrible! haha, im joking.

There are a few punctuation errors and comma mistakes, such as:

"He used to spend many nights with Lelouch and Nunnally, staying at theirs when he was not needed by the military yet that was before, and this was now."

"He used to spend many nights with Lelouch and Nunnally, staying at their place when he was not needed by the military, yet tha was before; this was now."

Other than that it's fine! This story is really interesting and I'm hoping to see more soon! Good luck!
vieh chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Updates soon! I'm really curious for what will happen
Nai chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Okay...I love Lulu bashing and guilty Suzaku soooo... -patiently waits for next update-

I'm really curious to see what Suzaku would do, and after that too :) and would Lulu ever remember? XD
fra chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
okay, lelouch is without memories, but why he behaves like a newborn baby? Charles didn't take away the SENSE... o_O
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Update this pleaaaassseeeeee. I neeeddd thhhiisss fic to continue!
AnimeLoverEmily chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Please update soon, only one chapter and I'm already hooked.
gina chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
leuluch really doesn't remember anything at all? can't wait to read more! :D