Reviews for Impurities
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
please am begging u to update
this is such a good fic
i will consider it criminal for it to go to waste
Shisenki chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
update please
aryaputra chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I really wish I'd found this earlier.

It's such a well-written fic and the plot is impeccable. But the best thing? The fact that you kept the characters in their original characteristics/behaviours. They are not out of character at all. This fic should be an example to all the fics out there. THIS is how Itachi and Hinata would behave realistically, should they meet and somehow, fall in love.

I can't wait for the next chapter. And I truly wish that you would continue this. :)

ArYa
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
its awesome hope you update its well written and i like how potray hinata and itachi...
update soon pleae!
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
oh...these kids i swear! lol! can't wait for the next chap!
Lheii78 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Love your story! Please Update as soon as you can!
JadedGothButterfly chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
This is a well-written, well-used plot. But, really, everyone is in character and I am impressed with your writing style. Can not wait for you to update this.
Toria chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
OH FUCK YES I LOVE THIS! You shuld let sasuke fall for her too but she has to prove herself by being understanding, motherly, & strict whenn needs to be. And both bros fall for her ! I may not update often cuz im lazy but im readin this story
RefusedAngel chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Geez Itachi w/ the mixed signals. Loved the chapter update soon please!
RefusedAngel chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Poor tachi and his self esteem and hinata is more ballsy love it..
RefusedAngel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love this story already
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
i love this story you should update icant wait to se what hinata has planned!
nwyd chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I feel so sad for Hinata and Itachi. I'm really looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarckTenshi chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Hello! I hope you are well, I loved the plot of your story, write great and honestly I've caught in your story, I'll be waiting anxiously for you to continue reading you new xD.

I wish you and all this going splendidly and I wish you well, I'll be anxious to read more and see how they can fall in love with Itachi and Hinata.

Kisses.

Mems
KagomeMarie chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Oh wow poor hinata seems all confused
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »