Reviews for The power of a brilliant mind
Ulura chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That's okay...I mean it's not like I needed my heart or anything
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Congratulations. You have succeeded in breaking my heart.
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I didn't cry, but my nose prickled. It's just not fair.

Well done.
sharmini chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
When i came to the end of the story, i let out an expletive. i did not read your warning of character death. and then, i found myself with tears in my eyes. Jenna, yours is the first Sherlock death-fic that i read. Beautiful. i think this is almost canon...this is what Sherlock would do if John dies first.

One more thing. i have laughed, frowned and smiled when i read fanfiction. but never have i cried. yours was the first that made me cry. it just goes without saying exactly how brilliant your story is.
lochnessmunsta chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
holy crap. oh god. crying.

this is just beautiful is a sad and wonderful kind of way. it makes me wish in a twisted sense that someone will one day feel about me like this.

again, just wonderful.
docwood chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I cried... In a good way. Very good, and i like the way that Sherlock cant live without Watson...
Blood Red Queen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my...this story is beautiful!

I actually got teary eyed whilst reading this, please keep up the fabulous work x
DayOfTheBees chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It takes a lot for a story to make me cry, but you managed it. Sherlocks reaction is perfect, and I love the inscriptions on the cover stones. Well done on such a beautiful story
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow...very powerful...beautiful story. And actually, my grandfather went into the hospital a year ago this coming April 21st and passed away three days later.

Very good story. Keep it up Jenna!