Reviews for The Game
Arren Akasu chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wow... This was oddly enjoyabe... I liked it! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is honestly really good! Its so well-written and clever and describes Kyoya a lot .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Narcissa.Blue chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
So great an inspiring! I immediately started writing the Kyouya fanfic I always wanted to write! Very impressive how you were able to stay in character. Thank you!
EQU4NOX chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I have a guilty pleasure for abused!Kyoya fics (partly because I strongly believe he was being abused). I've read quite a few, but this is the best one by far. Everyone is in character, the story flows together, your writing is beautiful; it's just amazing.
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
poor Kyoya -chan. *hugs him*
orangeschmorange chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Damn. Finally another person thinks he is being abused. It's almost obvious. Plus that whole side convo between Tamaki's and Kyoya's father's and the not taking it out on your son bit Tamaki's dad said.
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
*sobs* this is so goooood
kaisoosulay chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
O.O ...
I...
...

Love this so much! *cries loudly* can't keep my feels anymore! ToT
It'sLife chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love the ending with honey and mori
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Thank you for writing about Kyoya, and your brilliant portrayal of the solidarity of the host club.
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
... ;_;
emowriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awesome one-shot. I totally knew that SOMEONE would write an amazing abuse-fic for Kyoya. And I was right.

I laughed when Tamaki thought, "If I was a Kyoya, where would I hide?"
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The friendship displayed is incrediable. It was a very nice ending to a bad situation. They are very in-character as well. _ Well done.
TallyKnighte chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
The best oneshot. I have absolutely no proble admitting that. The best. Anyone who tries to deny this, show me a better oneshot. Honestly, show me a better Kyoya oneshot, because I don't think you can find one.

You really stayed true to Kyoya's character. You're right; he probably does get abused. I expected him to get hit at the festival.

Keep writing, because you're on the right path. I'd wish you luck, but if I can judge from this, you don't need it.

There is only one thing I could coplain about. The first four lines didn't exactly go with the ending. That's the only issue I can see.

All in all, this was faved and is my favorite fanfiction so far. Thanks so much for writing this!

~Tally