Reviews for It Belongs in a Museum
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
Ok im sorry but i really wanna know why thing ALWAYS happen to the OCs in stories its so old and annoying
WatchTheWind chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
My favorite Hawai'i 5-0 fanfic ever, and quite possibly my favorite fanfic period.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
I just discovered this story some 3 years after it was written, I see. What a great story! Loved every minute of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Just starting to read this fic but I really, really loved this chapter. Just thought I would stop and say that since you didn't seem to think it was all that great. I have a different opinion.
birdsflyaway chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
Absolutely loved it!
See.Seoullie.Read chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Okay so I know I haven't read the next story but this was amazing. I am not one to like the romance genre or anything like it but I thought "hey I'll give it a try and who better to start with than Steve Mcgarrett! I hope there is more than a sequel...you know the whole shi-bang...marriage...kids...

What am I saying? Half of that is probably in the next story!

I hope to read more! You've inspired me to check out Steve/OC romance now!
walk74 chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
Just finished and loved it! Off to read sequel. You better be getting your creative juices flowing!
walk74 chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. Can't wait to finish it and find the promised sequel :)
casus17 chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
great story - loved it!
Runner043 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Just letting you know that I have recently found and begun reading your story. Very interesting so far, it seems you are taking the time to establish a good storyline and characters.
star trek nutcase chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
I've avoided reading any other H5O fanfics pairing Steve with anyone - cause he's mine in my head and I prefer to avoid unnecessary visuals! But H5O fanfic writers can't keep up with my demands so I broke down tonite and started & then had to finish this in one sitting. It was simply fantastic and thankfully complete (another rule to only read complete ones cause I'm too impatient when writing is so good!). I really liked how the criminal plot didn't suffer due to the personal stuff happening, you managed to keep both at interesting levels and well intertwined. Also your protrayals of the 4 H5Os was also well done and really seemed to catch their essences. There are so many, many nuggets to love throughout - some which were plot-driven, but lots that were like Hershey kisses: just cause they're damn good! For a few, loved the Star Trek references (obviously), all references to Steve's badass & sexy self (shirtless preferred) including imagining him in bed naked (okay naked's better!), visit to Pearl (cause I too love WWII & gets shivers over the Arizona Memorial), why Steve liked History (war, battles, bloodshed), all references to Steve's "faces" and smiles, smirks & grins ... I said a few, so I'll stop, but these nuggets are what take your story from simply a really, really well written one to an amazing example of fanfic at its very best. Plan to take a quick nature break, grab some snacks and get to the promised sequel. Great, great job - thanks.
linda.watsonhines.com chapter 25 . 2/24/2011
Just wanted to say that I finally managed to finish this novel and loved it. When I see that things are going to be more than a few chapters, I hold it and print it out for reading at my leisure. I have been reading this in bed almost every night and it just took a long time. Excellent writing and a great, well-woven plot. I am very impressed and a bit envious, too. :) Now, I want to start reading your next one, but so far have managed to hold myself off. But I have to warn you...I'm not a very patient person. :)

Good job!
kim chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
i am loving this story. one minor correction the fingerprint system is AFIS- f for federal i believe. Avis is a rental car company, this side of the pond.
NakaylaHael chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
Oooooo, a sequel? I daresay I hope part of it is already up.
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I'm like Pen, I love seeing Steve in his dress uniform. :)