Reviews for Undead Heart
AnonymousZGirl chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Please Keep up the awesome job on this story and I really hope to read chapter 14 soon I know its only been maybe 2 years I think since your last update and I hope everything is okay but I really hope you make the next chapter as soon as you can and I hope that everything is okay.
AnonymousZGirl chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Awesome :)
NameDoc chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Why do cops have a MILLITARY GRADE SNIPER? it's a Military sniper...Cops don't own that type..and it's 2013...More like a fricking 308 hunting rifle is what a cop would have...Cops don't own SWAT Team guns or Millitary grade weapons besides the tactical Shotgun...evne reguler people cna own the SWAT Team tactical Shotgun so cna cops but owning the Ghost Recon 338?NO WAY!Even the cops have their lemits in the 1940s yea they own Thompsons but not the frickin Thompson M1 as the US armed forces but the M1922 aka the Tommy Gun aka "The Chicago Type Writter"
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Really good! It made me and my best friend laugh our heads off! You should keep going, I like how the toon patrol are girls and bring back the orginals. Good job!
Cold Stone chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
So the female weasels are the modern Tool Patrol. I didn't expect to see that coming.
bob chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
FAILURE
Cold Stone chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I am liking the progress of this story so far, it's interesting.

You did certainly captured Greasy's personality quite well, that last part reminds me of a certain inapproiate scene from the movie.

Well I look forward to the next capture, keep up the good work.
Infamously Me chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
interesting, very interesting. You have my attention that's for sure.

I'll be watching. Can't wait to see where you'll be taking this.
Cold Stone chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Interesting story so far, I'd like to see how far this would go. The Toon Patrol were one of my disney favorite villain groups, I'm glad to know that there are some people would have remembered them. Well, keep up the good work.