Reviews for The Teacher & The Warrior
Love it! update sooon! :D
skycord1990 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN! XD
AmyLee22 chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
FINALLY! I was waiting for the update and for those two to get down and dirty lol loved it!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Omg girl finally they had sex I knew she would finally give in lol I dont trust Rissa I wonder what she going to do amazing chapter as ever hun so can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter hope you can update asap I need more keep up the excellent job ;)
Carver Edlund chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
and she finally caved! loved it!
Deangirl93 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
So... Dean finally got want he wanted... this chapter was so HOT!... plz update soon... i love this story... its one of my favs... :)
adaddario chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Ahhhhh! I can't tell you how much I love this story...one of my favourites. Thanks for the update!
kazza03 chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
great,sooo glad you put up another chapter i thought you had forgotten about this wait for more :)
DeanFan chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Dean finally got what he wanted. LOL!

I wonder if Rissa's going to turn into some crazy stalker.
April chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Oooommmgggg this was so hot and awesome and I love love loved it! Future dean is so bad and hot. The song hot for teacher comes to mind lol still one of my faves of all time :)
kazza03 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
cant wait to hear more :)
Carver Edlund chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Katherine is slowly but surely letting giving in to dean! loved it! cant wait to see whats going to happen next!
AmyLee22 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Oh Dean you kill me lol kat is gonna give in for sure. Love it)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I love this story, But i'm kinda a sucker for "The End" episode too :).
Sammy crazy ass demon chic chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Dean finally has Katherine hooked amazing Job in this chapter really loved it can't wait to see what you have planned in store for Katherine and Dean hope you can update soon ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »