Reviews for Think of Me
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great fic.!I sound like a psychopath myself...who cares!XD
BlueHarlequin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I am so enamoured of this fic. It really hits all the bases. Is it bad that I find it really hot and very disturbing at the same time? Thanks for the great read!
Hohenheim x3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
sex with you ... ahhh! oh! my goddd that its orgasmic! D my godddd again... ah! love it ... so wondwerfull or whatever... i love that ... read you again ...
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, this is horrifyingly excellent. The detail that caught me was Foyet twisting two fingers into one of Hotch's wounds. Brilliant.
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I wonder if Foyet/Haley ever happened. She was clothed when they found her at least.

Srsly, that was the scariest fade to black ever, right after Foyet said he'll disprove their theory?

I definitely call bull on the impotent theory, you guys you guys, there is also sexual /repression/. Did they do this with the DC sex worker killer case?
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
foyet is a true bastard

and poor aaron he just cant catch a break
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I always had a feeling something like this happened in the episode. I like this, but out of a certain morbid fascination. Very dark, but very good.
Poison-Quills chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Dark as hell. Nice.
Headcaase chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was so...what's the word?...hot? xD In a really disturbing way this was hot. Great job, please keep up the disturbing but hot work!

xoxo,

Utah.
niver chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very dark, wonderfully done.
SedatedSadism chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Man, I just love ur Hotch stories. 3 thumbs up ! x
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG poor hotch loved it
starofoberon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, dear God, how ferociously evil.

I know this sounds twisted, but it's so nice (?) to read a rape where the victim doesn't get into it and enjoy it. Even if that's supposed to be part of the humiliation.

I guess seeming to enjoy it just triggers those "you know he/she really wanted it" creepy feelings, and that whole "they wanted it" thing just totally creeps me out.

(Sigh)

Probably the most inarticulate review I've ever posted.

~ Kitty
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Aww, poor Aaron! I loved it, though!