Reviews for From the Desk of The Fourth Writer
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Amazing story!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
There should really be more Jesse in the world. I love how you made his insert so natural into the nervous, hair pulling Blaine is awesome! Just loved it!
veytta chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
asdf;gklk

Okay, adorable. If the Klaine get-together had actually happened this way, I might actually like the pairing. That said, I was definitely shipping them for the duration of this piece :) Also Jesse and Rachel 3 I like your Jesse. The only thing that disappointed me was that Jesse didn't end up cashing in Rachel's gift/voucher/etc.

Andandand Puck and Quinn and Beth 3 Thank you for addressing some of the loose ends that drive me BATTY!

Oh, this was also well written and appropriately hilarious and sweet-as-sugar and just-shy-of-perfect in all the right ways :)
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Cheesy, but fun xD

I heart Jesse and Kurt friendship - I think they would have got along beautifully *_

Thanks for sharing the story xo

Hugs!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this is good
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh man, THIS. You're writing never ceases to amuse me and absolutely crack me up.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
And Kurt, next time don't leave the door open. I'll be waiting in the living room, boy-who-was-just-eating-my-son's-face, and I expect you to be there promptly in five minutes so I can have a word with you about your motives.

GOOOOO, BURT! (I love him. I really, really do.)

And this is SO how the Christmas episode should have gone. More Jesse and less of this Sue The Grinch stuff. -_- That actually kind of annoyed me, though it was hilarious the first time I saw it.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
YAY FOR FRIENDSHIP :) The ending was just WAY too cute.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
much better than the original XD. Klaine and rachel/jesse (jessel?). looooooved it.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Yay for Klaine finally happening, and being REALLY cute! Not the reaction I was expecting from Burt, but still, I really liked this!

If only Jesse would come back! He NEEDS to! And, he must get back with Rachel! AND, he can't be a spy this time, because he's in college!

You're a great writer, and all of your work is amazing!
MaMoray chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I love how you integrated Jesse into this fic, without having his presence be overwhelming, or douchey. I like nice!Jesse. :) What I loved most though was that final scene with Blaine and Kurt, the imagery was so perfect and so damn adorable.
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
D'awwwwwwww.
IOTR chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I love the way you write Jesse. He needs to come back to the show!

And I wish the episode turned out this way instead, you could give the writers a run for their money. :)

There's something about Kurt/Jesse friendship that just works. Love it!
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS

best. ever.

This is just... ugh, this is totally what happened. I don't care about what happened in the actual episode, THIS IS CANON. (Except for that last Klaine bit because of Silly Love Songs but still. It was undeniably cute.)

I love you. ok.

Also, Wes/gavel OTP
alltimealexandria chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I think I'm in love with a Blaine/Kurt/Jesse friendship. Seriously. Write for the show, now.

Your writing is really enjoyable to read. Wes and David are amazing and hilarious in this, and your Blaine is pretty much the best portrayal I've ever seen. The backstory behind Baby It's Cold Outside was great - I can definitely see this happening. I'd love a somewhat insecure Blaine on the show.

"It took every ounce of self-restraint that Blaine had to not burst back into the room, grab Kurt, and eat his face."

Yeah. Best line ever.

I absolutely loved how Jesse just randomly jumped out from behind the tree - I can picture the shocked expression on Rachel's face. I love your Jesse a thousand times more than the show's Jesse - his character was so inconsistent. He needs to come back and offer an explanation, or at least some closure. Or, you know, he could be a regular, because his voice is amazing.

"Aside from the obvious physical changes, Rachel seemed more timid and weak, not at all like the strong-willed girl he had left behind."

Season 2 hasn't been very nice to Rachel.

"'I told you he was Mr. Schuester's son!' Brittany exclaimed, pointing at Jesse with a huge smile on her face."

Your continuity is a lot better than the writers'. This line made me smile because of that.

"'I want to meet Coach Beiste sometime,' Blaine told him, and Kurt could hear the smile in Blaine's voice. 'From the sounds of things, she's the best educator at McKinley.'"

That's because she is. And Mr. Schue is the worst. This story should definitely have been the actual Christmas episode. It's a lot better. And a St. Berry duet would have been so much more bearable than a Finchel.

Oh and THANK GOD BETH AND SHELBY/RACHEL CLOSURE.

"'They'd have taken her away when you got sent to juvie.'"

I don't think Puck would have gone to juvie if Beth hadn't been given away. Wow. I'm putting way too many of my own opinions in this.

The ending was adorable, and I love how Burt walked in on them. That was perfect. Seriously, this is one of my favorite stories ever. And I ship Puckleberry. But I loved the St. Berry in this every bit as much as I loved the Klaine, so. Yeah. Sorry that this got so rambly. I just loved this story so much that I felt like writing a long review. :D

tl;dr: Amazing. Really freaking amazing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »