Reviews for The Art of Introductions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
AWWWWWWWWWW
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Hm, what are the chances Brady got Sam sick to begin with, just to throw the two of them together like that?

Good fic. I likey.
LaueHime chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Sweet! Loved it :)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Cute story. Very well written
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey :) Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! What a cute way for Sam and Jess to meet :) Thanks for posting!

xx
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awwww! *heart flutters in a hopelessly girlish manner*
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is so adorable! And totally plausible, thank you!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Even though I was never a Jess fan (I know. You can all hate on me now) I really thought this was sweet. I am a Sammy girl so I love anything to do with him except evil Sam. Anyway I really did think this was sweet and I loved the way he kept reintroducing himself. I could have just hugged him. I also love how you stuck weasel Brady in there. Was he possessed at that time? I get a little confused at that. Anyway I really thought that was very well done.
mbrr chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww, so sweet.
waywarddaughter chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aaaaawwww i love this story! it has a great ending and its really cute to see sam and jess together without it being annoying mary sue like.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awe, this is so cute! Its got a sad quality to it, since we all know what happens in the end.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Okay, that was beyond adorable. I especially loved how Sam and Jess kept introducing themselves to each other. It was so cute! Great job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Sweet. That's a cute way to have them meet.
ChampagneWishes chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww, super cute. Me likee!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lol. Hi Jess, I'm Sam.

You know, I like asthmatic!Sam. It's a nice change from most Sam whumpage.