Reviews for Most
HKay chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so sweet. Thanks for posting it.
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was cute! I loved Tangled. :)
LadyArin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I've favorite'd 3 fics about Rapunzel reconsidering her relationship with Gothel - a subject oozing possibilities for fanfics - but i like this one "most". ;) Good analysis, good work keeping them in character, and just all-around good work. :)
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I loved this a lot. I'm really glad that someone wrote it, because it is true. And you wrote it wonderfully!
shatteredreality chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Eugene really took a leap of faith there ... good story, nicely written. I especially liked the part where Eugene was considering the outcome of him saying I love you most.
Waiyi chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
:D awwwww 3
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That was absolutely adorable. I love fics about Eugene comforting Rapunzel. I also liked the bit about Eugene learning everything he knows about love from her. Anyway, cute fic. (:
ImmaSammich chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I think this story is the best one I've read about Rapunzel trying to figure out her relationship with Gothel. It's all very in character between Rapunzel and Eugene. Though I may be saying that just because a lot of this is exactly what I was thinking on the way home from the movie theater. Someone has my answer, so they must be right!

Seriously though, it's really well written and well-developed. I love how Rapunzel keeps going "but" until Eugene just lays it out that there's no blanket reasoning for love. So...I at least know I LOVE this fic. XD
ectoaceinspace chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I like this... it really gets out what she would be feeling.
THE Best Friend chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awesome as usual. And looky looky I'm your first reviewer! YAY!