Reviews for 2AM and I'm Cursing Your Name
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/12
HOLY COW ... this is good stuff ... the hot, sweaty, bloody, mind-blowing stuff .. very kinky ... NC-17 rating.. should've looked before I read...

I like her POV, BTW.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow. Such a disturbing, yet wonderfully written insight into Ruby's mind. Seeing all the things she did to manipulate Sam makes me glad that bitch is dead.

Still, nice job with this. You definitely delved into a darker moment in Sam's life and still managed to make it into a piece of art. Awesome!

Cheers,

Jimelda
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
O_o
TheLillyOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Well writtne love the pairing
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, that was disgusting and Hot at the same time... Gutter sex... *who'd a thunk it?*
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is hands-down. BY FAR, the. Single. Best. Ruby. Voice. I. Ever. Read.

I CAN TOTALLY SEE AND HEAR S4 RUBY HERE! And, trust me, that is one incredibly rare feat. You manage to capture the boys, but your real gift are with the women of Supernatural - the girls that get no credit and are hardcore in their own right. Even though I loathed Ruby, you made me almost like her here... you captured her voice, her cadence, the way she STRUTS... just EVERYTHING. This. Is. Ruby.

And I love Sam's despair and how you manage to make Ruby slime and weasel her way through Sam's defenses. This fic, more than anything on the show, helped me understand Sam and I can TOTALLY see this happening in canon.

*adds to favorites*
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Uh... well that was... let's be honest - really freakin' hot! Well done ;0)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Now that is edgy and dark and beautifully and horrifically written. Stunning words that push out just the right angry emotion. Ruby's character is BA in this, manipulative bitch that she is, and enjoying Sam at his most vulnerable.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/9/2010