Reviews for There's Something About Merlin
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You write Gawaine's point of view really well!
wryter501 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
i love your gwaine pov - he's just the sort to sidetrack himself with another story... the plates! and the bridgekeeper! and 'never an enemy of yours, mate'!
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
A nice piece of work, you managed to capture Gwaine's personality well.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
good story
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Gwaine's point of view is always funny.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww...sweet write longer Gwaine and Merlin fanfics!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
funny stuff quite enjoy his witty commentary

Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
nicely done
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
"Ever! Apparently she's now only to be called "her" (preferably accompanied by a lip curling snarl)" I probably would end up pasting almost the fic if I wanted say which parts I liked :D Gwaine is one of my favorite characters and his POV! amazing. I think you captured Gwaine very well, mix of humor with loyalty and observant as well. Love GwainexMerlin friendship, wish they showed it more often in the show, I currently a bit behind, hopefully there will be more Gwaine and Merlin moments in the future episodes :)

Great one-shot.
minervah chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Vey funny story, I love it when gwain is in merlin stories he is just hilarious lol
Astiza chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is fantastic! In the series, I hope Gwaine's figured out it... I mean, the looks he gives Merlin sometime. He has to know! Writing this in first person and the little tangents and all went really well together. Nice job (:
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I liked it. Got Gwaine down really well.
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Definitely an lovely read!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Loved his POV! Didn't seem OOC at all :) lolZ, Gwaine implied Merlin was his little shag buddy! XD