Reviews for Small World After All
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
nice beginning, yusei getting transfered to duel academy :D
I wish you would update this story some day
9thZFighter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Yay! This was a good story! ;) Is there more of it?
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I don't think they are OOC, i think its great, please make it a threesome pairing
brittany chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really like your story and i hope there will be more you did a really good job .
Cartoonmarth chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
hope you continue~ Luv how u started it off _
funnymonke333 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
So far this is a really good story and I really like it. I hope that you continue because I love these kinda crossovers. ()_()
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
keeeepp wirttiing orrr baddd thiingss are gooiingg too happeenn booooo(ghost voice) XD
Shinioni Usagi-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I do hope you plan to update soon, i like it when people have ideas for crossovers, its a side to fanfiction you dont see often. so all in all, yeah, its a review to continue with your creative power~!
Crescent Moon Lady chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Great chapter! It makes me want to read me! Please update ASAP!
natsumefruit chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ahh, nice!

I like your writing style :)

So Johan/Yusei? I love that pairing, but I love Johan/Judai too, so xD

That's gotta be interesting.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter ;D
azab chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i loved it a lot
KuraiOHikari chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Great idea, I just LOVE when both Yusei and Judai are in love with Johan :3 you remind me of Zakksu (who just disappeared, leaving thousands of confused and sad readers, including me, with her..his?.. awesome unfinished fics) I think I'm gonna start watching YGO 5D :p Oh but PLEASE, don't write about YuseixJaden in this story, it'll just ruin the JadenxJesse :( (but it still is just a suggestion).. And I have a question, who's seme and who's uke in the pairings? You don't HAVE to answer it if you just don't feel like answering x) update soon please :)
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I think Yusei is in character. As for the Jesse/Yusei thing very intersting match up. I prefer Yusei/Judai(season4) pairing but that's just me. I'm looking forward to see how Yusei adds to the upcoming events. Also I'm curious what people in that time will say about Synchro Summons.
Demon Star chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Cele: Jesse and Yusei that is different but it is better than you think, it was great.

Demon Star: Definitely waiting for the next chapter.

Cele: I cannot see Jaden fitting into that pairing but anything is possible. Please write more.