Reviews for Metamorphosis
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 11/4
Awwww. I really love it. It's nice to have Aang's perspective and honest to God, this version of events makes way more sense given personalities and whatnot... It drives me crazy that Zutara was intended and then never carried out, except in our hearts. And Aang was a 12 YEAR OLD BOY, for crying out loud. No way he or Katara would have stayed together. Anyway, you don't need my ranting. This was a really sweet fic. :)
zuko's2hot4u chapter 1 . 3/27
It's so beautiful I think I may cry... :')
It's a shame you didn't continue it, but it's your story.'s never too late to continue again ;)
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I SPY A LUNA LOVEGOOD QUOTE. This story is brilliant, ya know.
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was a really cute one shot:) I liked seeing things from Aangs point of view for once. Well done:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is beautiful.
ManiacMily chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Me likey...
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
First and forthmost - You are a very talented writer. ) You've managed to convey and express hard themes like rebirth, love, change, and growth and present them to us. In addition, I think you have really great momentum, despite the little dialogue.

I think you captured Aang's personality really well and everything seemed in character. Also, I think you've achieved a balance between cute and romantic, without ever crossing cheesy.

So thank you for sharing this wonderful and insightful prose. ) It really quelled my thirst for some Taang and Zutara ;)

ilybooks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Please do continue this! I can imagine it as a beautiful series of one shots for each character on whatever events were most important after the war ended! You are a fantastic writer, keep it up :)
Official Strangest Author chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was deep, ocean deep. And I loved it!
thebloodfiend chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is very well written. But you forgot Sokka and Mai! Kidding. I think Mai has her own happy ending out there. Somewhere. Away from Zuko. And as for Sokka, well I liked Sukka before Suki cam back. After that it was just sort of bleh for me. Anyway, on to the review.

I think this is an honest interpretation of Aang because I see him as one of those people who just don't do jealousy. He's kinda like the Dali Lama in a way, more or less innocent and pure. This was bittersweet, but also sort of optimistic in a way. I don't do Taang much, but I do like it in the AU, if you read that webcomic. I prefer Toko, but I think older Taang could work out.

And yes, you didn't make Zutara out to be peaches and cream. It's funny because they agree on a lot of things, but they also disagree on a lot of things too. They're kinda like Marco and Rachel in that aspect, from the Animorphs.

Nice story. It's kinda like the sequel to one I gave up on finishing months ago.
Agent Henry chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I thought it was so sweet and I loved this story too! I think you got Aang more or less perfectly!

P.S. Watching Avatar right now, YAY!
rainbowsockks chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

ahahah you don't even know :)

It was adorable!

"his dark hair still messy in the same style he had had when he joined their group" that just made my life, because...Zuko looks much nicer with messy hair :D

&&, I STILL can't stop laughing over this

"Louder cheers erupted from the citizens below and Sokka gave a groan from Aang's right, covering his eyes as well as his pregnant wife's"

such a sokka. hahah that's so typical of him.

i miss him :)

i should watch the finale!

xoxo ~
Rebel Energy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I thought it was a beauitful story and I agree about the feelings of the charaters he is 12 to young to feel love for a girlfriend. I think it was more brother sister for me but meh the show is the show.
loveschocolatefrogs chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Ash it was beautiful! Totally loved it and you kept Aang wonderfully in character yet show us just how these past four years have made him grow into the young man we see here. Absolutely breathtaking.