Reviews for Earthly Possesions
SKK chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
This story is AWESOME! Post more stories on FF!
de aequitate chapter 21 . 3/26/2003
A late on reviewing chapter 20 and 21...

I absolutely love chapter 20, it's kinda funny. The last chapter seem to go too fast, but still well written. Any good job on writting this fic!

Can't wait to read the fic you're currently writting.

Lady Tskuya
xshiny chapter 21 . 3/14/2003
Oi! its the end. but i guess all good fics have to come an end. But anyways i really enjoyed! and i look forward to reading your fics in the future . so keep up the great work!
Burned Vamp chapter 21 . 2/24/2003
*scowls* Why does everyone keep thinking I died!

*sighs sadly*

I miss the angst. but congrabulations on completion!

. I still miss the angst.
hippiechic chapter 21 . 2/24/2003
*sniffles* I can't believe it's over! But then again, the promise of a new fic takes away some of the sting. I'm so happy Marron got that job and ended up happy. That's a hefty paycheck too, especially for a starting salary! She and Trunks are totally loaded! Goten and Bra hooked up. Total awwness. I think it's sweet. They are so meant for each other. Gosh, I don't know what else to say. Well, I guess I'll stop now to keep from rambling. Good luck writing the next ficcy. I can't wait to read it. If you don't mind, please email me when you start it. My email is . Thankies. Until next story, Peace and Out.
Naydriel chapter 21 . 2/18/2003
YES! I RULE! SO DOES UR STORY! can't believe u liked my annoying
Legolas Luver chapter 21 . 2/18/2003
MY FIC? I have no fic! I just help w/ fics!
xshiny chapter 20 . 2/18/2003
great chapter can't wait until the next one is out .
Zany Enchantress chapter 21 . 2/18/2003
yayayayay! super spiffy! I'm very proud of you for getting this chapter out just before the end of Feb.! Good Girl! You get a um well a review for the Great Kuririn's Onna. I feel so honored to get a girl scout cookie from you, even though my sister is selling them too!

ladeda

Trunks and Marron rule! So does my little man Kuririn! ayayayyayayaay

One spiffy thing about this fic was that Kuririn(aka krillin) had a pretty decent part. Usually is t/m romances krillin isn't in it a whole lot or the author is mean and kills him or something. Hoe could they kill Krillin! anyhwo. i don't know

can't wait to read your new fic even though it will be a while.

i am very hyper

ladeda

keep up the great writing!
hippiechic chapter 20 . 2/1/2003
You so just barely got off the hook! You said you'd update within the month and if you didn't, for us to bug you. Well, I was preparing to irritate the heck out of you until you updated when low and behold, an update! Perfect timing!

Well, the chapter was total greatness. Bulma's not a total monster and wants what's best for her child! I love that! Vegeta was his normal passive...Maybe passive isn't the word I was looking for, but you get the idea...Good job with him too. Oh! And Bra and Goten are so cute. I know you said you weren't going to hook them up, but I can't help noticing sparks! Please!

Well, I want to see how Marron's job thingy goes and more scenes with her and Trunks, alone. _ I think that's enough from me. I'm going to shut up after saying - great job. I can't wait for more. Update soon! Until then, Peace and Out.
Bloodlust Night chapter 20 . 2/1/2003
Great chapter once again, I like it.
Zany Enchantress chapter 20 . 1/31/2003
AN UPDATE AT THE END OF FEBRUARY! MAKE IT SOONER! this is really good!
de aequitate chapter 19 . 1/18/2003
Oh the wording weren't ~funked defy~ also I thought it was pretty good. And I do hope you continue soon. I'm not a nagging person, I'll just leave to the other reviewer.

~Silver Midnight~
Cloud of Thoughts chapter 19 . 1/16/2003
Funky story...ohhh what'll happen next, keep up da gd work :-)
Lilytoo lazy to boother loggin in chapter 19 . 1/10/2003
*glomps* oh heatherheatherheather, how long has it been! I'm SO sorry I haven't been reviewing! .