Reviews for The Alpha Mutant Unleashed
kyo chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is going to be good I can tell. I am curious if this story will have random funny or is it going to be serious.
BabLe7 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I don't know if it's just me or if i missed an author's note but it seems like a cross between naruto x-men evolution and the 1992 x-men series. Is that right or am i just losing my mind with how many stories i read?
PopthePuff chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Jeeaann Greeeyyy! Yeah. I'm a little concerned that most of these crossovers are with Kitty or Rogue. Something Unique and different, like Jean, would be nice. Just saying. :"
Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
reven228 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Keep goin man, id like to see if naruto will either join the xmen, the brotherhood, or be a, and I quote, "badass with an agenda who didn't play by the rules...". Anyway, keep goin and stay golden
warfreak82 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
hey do you still need a beta for Stargate cause i know alot about Stargate and if you do id be willing to help but let me know OK?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh! Oh! I know what you should do! Add Deadpool! The guys a riot! Seeing him and your naruto teaming up would totally rock and make this story awesome! Not saying it wouldnt be a good story (Your a great writer!) but it would easily enhance it. If you dont know who deadpool is well I have a couple of links for you.

watch?vsAI5y20X2Gk

watch?v_7id7qCbw1c

watch?vG1R5PhReY5k
UMMX chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Starting again o well lets he how this story goes when you add toph to the story.
fanofmany chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
uh is this a rewrite? Because I thought I saw something similar called Alpha X The Foundation Unleashed, can't find it though
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
lol,here is somethin that always gets to be badass...XMEN naruto crossovers.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
warfreak82 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hey i think this story is interesting but to read up on the back story cause i feel like there is one which ones should i read before this in order please so i can read and review on them all