Reviews for Abigail's Diary
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 11/9
h chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Today, I stood in the court, because Mary Warren told people way too much things! She is a traitor. She told people that we are pretending all the time, if people believe her, I will be notorious. Everyone will hate me. So when I was thinking what to say next, I saw a yellow bird that was stopping on the tree. I has an idea, I looked at the roof with very wide eyes and I pretended to shock by something. I started to say Mary is a witch and I imitated what Mary did. And what made me so surprise, other girls knew that I’m doing, They followed me. We knew Danforth would arrest her and sentence her to death, but I don’t care if she is safe or not, as long as I’m good everything is fine.
Another thing made me not happy at all is John proctor again, this time he broke my heart completely. He exposed my secret to the court just for saving that old woman Elizabeth. He doesn’t care his and my life after he told everyone our affair. He should love me more than the old woman… I made up all the things and I just want to get rid to Elizabeth so that I can stay with John for my rest life. But now he betrayed me. I don’t know what to do next, he is the reason of I make witchcraft. He doesn’t love me any more I think. It’s hurt when he was calling me a whore. I want him to die and his wife! I will let John Proctor to see Elizabeth’s death!

I think Abigail is a brutal, cold-blood and selfish girl. In the diary, she doesn’t care Mary Warren’s death. Because she pointed out Mary is witch and it may causes her to die. She can do anything to accomplish her own goal. Also, she tries to kill Elizabeth and makes John to stay with her. She doesn’t care what John wants to do. In the diary, John doesn’t follow her willing so she will kill him, it shows her brutal and selfish side.
ConsolesUnrated chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
not bad just help full if you did 2 more my teacher is requiring me to do 6 my character is Thomas Putnam. Do you think it is a good choice?
brahfest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I like
Faye chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Love it ! It's great !
Ashley chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I know it's very late now, but it was just a beautiful way to end the diary. Very well worded
Louis chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Its good, very good. The only thing i would say is to make it longer maybe. I'm doing the same exact project as you, but on the sheet it says "make sure to have at least one full page for every entry" but yeah this helped me alot thanks :)
Denise chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Okay first of all i am two years late but i hope you already figured this out but Mary Warren was the one who made the poppet and stucked the needle in it. It wasn't Abigail all she did was watch when Mary was making the poppet and then Mary gave it to Elizabeth as a gift, then Abigail made an act while at dinner, i think,..that Elizabeth's spirits pushed the needle in her stomach. So then she told Danforth and the other group of people (judges) to go see if Elizabeth has a poppet and then they found the poppet that Mary Warren gave to Elizabeth with the needle stuck to it assuming Elizabeth was the one who stuck it in.. So yea basically Abigail's plan worked and they arrested Elizabeth.
C chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
There were a lot of spelling and grammar errors. And FYI, Abigail was not 12. In the book she was 17. In real life, she was about ten (but there was no affair in real life). It would just be way too creepy for a 30-something year old dude to do it with someone who hasn't yet gone through puberty.
legend chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
pretty good, but i think she was 17
Khaiiley chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This thing really help thankss
FiOnAFiO chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Abigail was 17! not 12
animorph33 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
WOW! I think you did a very, very good job. I have not read your other stories yet, but I think they will be as good as this one. A plus.