Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Meowmie chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! _
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is a wonderful character analysis of Light. It really captures his...unique personality.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
enjoyed reading this :3
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, this was such an excellent oneshot. I remember that episode where Soichiro was in hospital when he had a heart attack and both L and Light recieved a phone call at the same time.

I liked how you shown Light's point of view, and how he hated L for all the logical reasons that he came up with. You're right - he's kinda relunctant to admit that L mirrors him in every single way. L's the only one that can understand Light. They both have similar minds and that's why they rather be rivals than friends.

Very good work with this. I was really impressed :)
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
D: How sad. ONLY FIVE REVIEWS? THAT'S MADNESS! REVOLT
ellan54 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Just as well written as the first time. I believe that the most significant difference in their love (it might as well be canon) is that Lighto loves the Lighto in L but L actually loves most of Lighto himself. Lighto gets all the love. That little devil psychopath XD I loved especially the tone. How you made it sound like Lighto was actually thinking this. Awesome job.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Human? How very tragic, Light, how very fucking tragic indeed.

That was nicely put together, and it's an interesting angle on the whole thing.

~Mademise Morte
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Nice. Very insightful.
deanwimpchester chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Whooooooh. That was naice. It was...powerful, if that makes any sense.
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Nice job. I love Light's thoughts in this. Maybe you should do something like this from L's point of view. Or have you already done one Need to check.

But anyhoo, good job.