Reviews for Clueless
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Poor Kurt! Well, thank goodness he finally got his kiss. I loved this to pieces, and Blaine is so oblivious. Anyways, great job!

-AgleeKyPackersFan
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
that was the cutest thing oh gmod
Clueless World chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Adorable! I dig the mistletoe bit.
hufflelit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
THAT. IS. LOVELY. This story is absolutely brilliant - you're so talented! Blaine and Kurt are so totally in character, yet at the same time, you manage to make them so much more than they've ever been on the show. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
SkittishKitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
So good, and the end was kind of an achy bittersweet (mostly cause I can't think of Klaine as anything other than endgame so the thought of those lips kissing many others after Kurt sadface). My absolutely favorite line though was

"Kurt comes to the conclusion that while Blaine is smart and charming and gorgeous and knows a lot about birds, he can be a bit of an idiot."
porce-blaine chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Cute! AHHH
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What a lovely fic! I feel all warm and fuzzy after the ending.
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ok, this fic was so good that I'm a little embarrassed to leave a review. I mean, who am I to think that I could say anything in the way of improvement? There's no improvement to be had; thus, I've just got to tell you all the wonderful things I can isolate and then assure you repeatedly that, as a whole, it was wonderful and keep at it.

The emotion was ugly at times-real, honest, like it is in real life. By "ugly," I mean to say that not every emotion was something a person might feel justified in having (if they were to look back on it at some point)-but as Kurt or Blaine had these feelings, which might not be something to be proud of, they still felt justifiable, if only because you described their translation from cause and reaction seamlessly. It made sense on a deeper level than simple "this made this happen," is what I'm trying to say. I actually felt it all along with the characters-and that's the best part of fiction.

Thank you for posting!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
loved it!
LaniLaniDuck chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That scene in the coffee shop was just- beautiful. The way Blaine and Kurt felt, the way they interacted, the way they didn't really say much of what they were thinking, but you knew it anyway... I loved reading it.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I absolutely loved this! Awesome job. :)
Highway Lights chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
*dies* I absolutely love your writing!
PalindromicAnna chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
asjkdhdhfasljla. In love with this fic.

It captures all the little moments that you want it to. As any fic goes there are moments where you're like what? no! but that's usually just the writer teasing you...leaving you wanting more...so to that I say well done. Amazing job. Please write more stories. *makes note to check if you've written other klaine stories*
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
KURT LOVES BLAINE! IT'S CANON! TAKE THAT KURTOFSKY SHIPPERS!

Lulzzzz, my thoughts exactly. XD

Nice piece. -heart-
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Simply beautiful. Everything felt very realistic within the realm of the show, and was about a billion times cuter than anything the writers have given us (yet). I'm adding this to my favorites with pride. Kudos on the great work. :)