Reviews for Christmas Shopping
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Isn't that a super sweet and cute way to ask someone to marry you!
x.soul.x chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This warmed my heart. I love Fluff!Candy!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol, so sweet.
MagicallyMalicious chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was sooooooooo cute!
Liz811 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
aaaaw, this was adorable.

Cody complaining all the time was not good for Randy's Christmas thing Randy did not give up and in the end I bet that Cody loved to go shopping

If I identify with Randy because I love to give presents, but like Cody I hate crowded stores ... Am I bipolar? lol
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So cute ;)
Gixxy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Aw thank you so much for dedictating this one to me, i love it :)

I like how Randy is the one that loves christmas shopping and Cody is the total opposite and hates it. Honestly i can relate a little to both, i like christmas shopping (for some people at least), but doing it in overcrowded stores *shudders* no thank you. Oh and the end, that just brought a big smile on my face :D
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was so sweet. I adored it.
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Marriage proposals on Christmas are the best! Other than birth day proposals and New years proposals. I like it when Cody acts like a child. Makes him even more adorable. But when he get too bitchy he reminds me of my little brother. Bitchy, asian, and looks like my dad. Why am I saying this? Back on topic!

Great story! I love it when there are holiday fanfictions. There wasn't a Halloween facfiction though. Whatever. Really sweet and loving the way you plotted this.
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG how cute is that?

At first I was kinda mad at Cody, for being so stubborn, but then he gave in.

And Randy proposing like that... so sweet and surprising!

Loved it, even though I'd expect them to be the other way around... like Cody being the one with the christmas-fever, not Randy, but it's perfect that way!