Reviews for A Matter of Taste
kci47 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
For starters, I love anything Christmas-related, but also, this was well written and very hot! They are so perfectly in character. Thank you!
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Geez o' flip. That was the hottest thing I've read in a long time. I'd like to say more about it, but wow, not finding the words right now. Hot, hot, hot. Me likey mucho. :-)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Terrific! Chapter 2 please - she needs to take care of the ornaments - so to speak.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
And that was gillians Christmas present. Is there more? Pretty please? Like cals present? Thanks forneriying and sharing.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love it! Even better the second time around!
Hailey Quinn chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh wow...I've never liked eggnog but I will be thinking of this every time someone mentions it haha...

Only...what about Cal?

Hailey
Tomellie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Even better second time round! Goes straight to favourites. Perfection :D
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I do not even care about him!

This was wonderfully adorable and hot-aaand, EXACTLY how Cal would be, in my opinion. Despite his jackassery at times, that man would absolutley be a giver to Gillian Foster. Well done.

Thankfully, my family doesn't partake in eggnog- but I'll definitely think of this story any time I see it in the store!

Lovely work-thanks for this story! :)
EOCGHCFAN chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Need to add another chapter to it. One where they do "IT" that way he's not left hanging. Lol!
kro93 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hahahha i liked it..But what about him?
gidget89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh yay - I can add it to my favourites lol :)

Just as good the second time ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I'm not sure if I'll be able to consume egg nog this holiday season without a blush on my face thanks to your story! Whew:)