Reviews for Illogical and Stupid
I love your writing it so good! You capture Percy and Annabeth so well.
FreeReview Giver chapter 51 . 5/30
f u drew

thats all i have to say
the seaworthy muffin chapter 4 . 10/11/2021
I know this is a super old story, but just in case you were looking - dropping by to say how much I am loving these! These are keeping me sane in the middle of exams and I love these so much.
banans chapter 8 . 6/22/2021
most percabeth-y fanfic i've read
Guest chapter 60 . 6/4/2021
Please update
Morgan b chapter 44 . 4/4/2021
In this situation, Percy and Annabeth are Thalia and Luke and Ivy is Annabeth.
Annabeth even gave her a dagger like Luke gave her
Cinder121 chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
I loved it! I always wanted an amazing percabeth sparring story and this was it!
Le Conquerant chapter 4 . 3/1/2021
Jusqu'ici tout va bien. Continuez votre bon travail
SkatingWithDragons chapter 59 . 8/19/2020
Thank you for bringing a smile to my face! Loved reading this story! Also totally dated, but still so enjoyable! You brought up a lot of pop culture popular around the time you wrote these, so it was fun to be mentally back in that time!
Definitely cringey (today, because we have new info on Nico and Co) with Rico and stuff, but I still loved all the Percabeth and the cute things you wrote! You’re a great writer! Thanks for writing this all those years ago so I could find it today!
No one chapter 15 . 5/19/2020
The sentance at the beginning saying that you finished the series again and it's really hard read not to read them again is truest sentance read in my life.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2019
Well okay
aadithegreat chapter 7 . 1/31/2019
you are a pretty good writer. I really appreciate you.
Percabeth 3000 chapter 2 . 11/27/2018
Hands down,my FAVORITE PERCABETH! and I also like Thalia. She's like a mom in this chapter.
Gwen.writes chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
i totally assure you I love this one almost the most. sad stories are what makes me love a couple, because if they're all cute, they don't seem real. And I don't see many that specially good and descriptive written ones. Also, many stories I've read make the characters too much occ. I like that you don't do that and actually keep with the plot of the pjo books. good job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2017