Reviews for Illogical and Stupid
OMG! U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT THIS CHAPTER HAD 60 AWESOME CHAPTERS! U R THE BEST FANFIC AUTHOR EVER
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 1/21
Too bad annabeth. Denial is proof of love. Wait... does that mean I love geometry? Nah... it only applies in your case.

This was great. I lurved it.
Ariel chapter 60 . 12/30/2014
I NEED MORE THAT WAS AMAZING. I loved it so much. I could not stop reading from the moment I started until I finished it. Amazing. I can't even. I love it.
iva chapter 60 . 12/30/2014
Amazing. I loved all of it. I seriously wished there was more. Thank you you are amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
My name is Liam and I LOVE your fanfiction. I have depression and had such a bad day at school that I cried for about twenty minutes. I wanted to read somthing positive and found your fanfiction. I read twelve chapters in about two hours. I LOVED IT! My favorite was the chapter where Percy and Annabeth went to the hospital and had Callie. In chapter twelve when you gave us a virtual hug that made me smile and hug my dog who was really sad. Thank You so much! Tomorrow I'll do a fanfiction reading marathon where I read your fanfiction without stopping. You've also sparked my interest in writing. Thank You again for just being you!-Liam from Tucson AZ P. 's TOO-SON not TUCK-SON! (; (: (:
Kendra PJO chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
OK, this is absolutely HILARIOUS. I Clarissed! I love how much description you put into the announcement. One thing. Clarisse was rolling on the groupd?
Kendra PJO chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I love that you brought up Annabeth's Percy-and-Thalia-are-similar theory. This is great regular, sister talk. So rare, therefore so precious!
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
you probably have this in the list already, but if you don't, could you do the Sparta scene? It would be a nice contrast from "daughters of Athena think with their head" to something along the lines of "holy crap I can't think with my head this time"
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Umm... The kiss was after dinner... She baked him a cake
Ginny chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I know it's late, but first of all Tratie forevs. If you don't ship it you're cray cray. what do you even call that ship javis. That jst sounds stupidu
Schnarf chapter 60 . 10/9/2014
Ive been reading a few chapters a day for the last couple of weeks and I'm sad to see it end.
Schnarf chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
Percy lost his invincibility before when he stepped into that river near the roman camp
Schnarf chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
This chapter was funny bc Nico is actually in love with Percy
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
I loved it so freakin much! I read the whole thing in a day!it was so addictive!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/30/2014
Huh... I always thought that annabeth muttered "hubris" underwater when she realized her fatal flaw, must be my strange imagination...
1,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »