Reviews for Illogical and Stupid
firebender23 chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
much cheesy for my taste
Unknown chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I know its 2016 now but i should have rewiewed 4 years ago (sorry)
I kinda wanna see this part from percy s point of view i wonder what his expression was when he saw annabeth at the door
Madalyn chapter 60 . 10/1/2016
This is a very cute percabeth series. It is so adorable that you twisted some of the story to make it more lovey Dovey but the names Callie and Malcolm after some of the characters are great. Great job I think you should keep writing and add more to this series or add another percabeth series
RandoAnon chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
you should be concerned about the head thing
AnnabethChase1218 chapter 28 . 8/12/2016
You know I would have killed you if you wouldn't have put up this chapter...like Wise Girl...You are worse than uncle Rick.
nothing chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
You basically copied the same paragraph from the fourth book
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 59 . 7/5/2016
OMG This is now in my book a better version of this
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 55 . 7/5/2016
*sigh*Christmas Baby
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 44 . 7/5/2016
This is my favorite chapter so far
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
dude that was just tiny OOCness
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
PERCY RUUUNN!
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
I LOVE that ending ROTFLMAO XD
PurpleSkye chapter 60 . 7/3/2016
I love Percabeth and I've really enjoyed your take on their future! You're an awesome writer, thanks for sharing this story! The last chapter was on point in Riordan's fantasy world! The rest of the chapters were filled with a lot of emotion, fluff, and craziness that only Percabeth can pull off. This makes me want to reread the whole series!
Guest chapter 60 . 3/29/2016
I think the ending is perfect
AnnaUnicorn chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think Percy would ever compare her to her step-mother seeing as she basically kicked her out of the house, if Annabeth ever had a kid that would never happen. But seeing as her step mom was jealous of Athena and Annabeth with Rachel, I can see where your coming from.
1,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »