Reviews for Keep Me in Your Pocket Take Me Out on a Rainy Day
mizscha chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
reading this again and falling in love all over again,
so sweet and heart melting
Michaela chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I just wanted to send you a quick review (completely uncritical, constructive, or particularly insightful). This is by far my absolute favorite Arthur/Eames & Inception fanfiction. I read it years ago, shortly after it was published, and it has been saved on my computer ever since.

I don't think I can even properly express my reasons for loving it. Your writing is so simple, soft, and completely enchanting.

Thank you.
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was so romantic and sexy! Eames' reaction when Arthur came in the house was beyond adorable and amusing, haha. I'm so glad it turned out to be reality...because they were just too perfect together :)
smiles2go chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love how this is all gentle and languid in the rain. I love the way you use words to draw the emotion out like raindrops sliding down the glass.
SaintFable chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I am very impressed. It is so very hard to find a well written story on the web, I found almost no spelling errors and no grammatical errors. Plus, the story is just awesome. The way you write is so well detailed without being repetitive. I am floored. The slash was hot too. :)
catlover28 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awww this is sooo cute. the writing on the wall part was a sweet touch. i really liked this fic!
guitarNrd362 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very sexy xD I love how Arthur is all innocent and playful in this! The details & descriptions were well written too, well done! AxE :3
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
hot XD

and i liked it XD
Ariane chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was the hottest (and most adorable) thing I've read in a long, long time. And I read a lot ! I also had to pause in the middle because it was just too hot lol. Usually, I don't read Inception fan fiction because Arthur is always so out of character, but the way you wrote it was perfect in my opinion.

He's leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, facing him, playing with the hem of the sweatshirt, smiling a toothy, boyish smile, dimples flashing.

Loved that sentence, I can imagine that smile so well.
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Such a great story. love it
like a new religion chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was nothing short of beautiful. It made my day entirely. For the love of all that is holy, never stop writing. Ever. Thank you 3
Flora Olivens chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What I like the most about your little story is the gentle manner in which everything is said or happens, while the details create perfectly the world in which both of them live. But I like the most what has been written on the 'wall'. It's a wonderful story and I like it a lot.
SkyBlue35 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is so sweet. I absolutely love it.
Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
and another home run! its out of the park! this was so great! so much detail and emotion!