Reviews for Under The Surface
g3njutsu chapter 8 . 4h ago
i cant believe he died, that's so fucking sad :( now i'm really sad. it's 7:30am now, i stayed up all night reading this lol. you write really good and kept them in character.
g3njutsu chapter 7 . 4h ago
oh god no :((
g3njutsu chapter 5 . 4h ago
nooo omg, shizuo better save him before it's too late!
that damn nakamura bastard
g3njutsu chapter 4 . 5h ago
awwwh my feels
g3njutsu chapter 2 . 5h ago
nooo shizuo
Well...yup. That happened. 3
AwaitTheRise chapter 8 . 3/16
There are stories that give you happy endings, that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. And then there are those that rip. your. heart. out. And I think that those that do, tragedies like yours, while not as fulfilling, are somehow more beautiful, in a way. And this story was beautiful, and sad, aaand I cried over it.
I thought this was gonna be one of those ones where the character almost dies but gets saved. but then izaya died so that happened. thanks bruh. actually no thank you. why u make me crie.
Aldred Kurofer chapter 8 . 2/28
Here I was, slowly continued reading while hoping/praying there'd be good ending or izaya would appear magically behind shizu...

amazing story, nevertheless
Beautiful. I am laughing maniacally over here...
Yenaya chapter 8 . 2/9
This made me cry. So sad, I want to keep denying that Izaya is dead, but I know he is.
Riddell Lee chapter 8 . 2/1
And here I was hoping for a Sherlock-style come back from the dead moment at the end. You really know how to play a girl's heartstrings, don't you? Although I'm absolutely crushed that this didn't have a happy ending, it's still an amazing story and an excellent tragedy. You kept Izaya and Shizuo in character, while still getting them to care for each other a little bit!

Loved it!
Oh my god I was praying through the entire fic that somehow it'll all work out ahhhhhh why did you do this to me TT_TT
BlossomingCrow chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Poor Izaya and Shizuo, I actually teared up at the end. This story was excellent, probably the best Durarara fanfic that I've read yet. Great job at keeping both Shizuo and Izaya in character, I have respect for you writing such complex characters. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story, and I hope to read more from you!
Spaceless chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Asura-Chan: Oh wow. You've managed to put Author-San into tears, and she hasn't been in tears due to a fanfic in a while, now. You truly are something. This fanfic was beautiful. It was almost as if they were in a relationship. While Izaya was slowly dying, they experienced the ups and downs of a relationship. The break ups, the makeups, the way one would feel guilty for something that they did to the other. The limits that they would go to to save their one love. It's truly magnificent. There are no other words. No other words but. Beautiful.

Nova-San: Oh my god. You somehow managed to get Asura-Chan to give a heartening review! I'm so super impressed! And it's true! Author-San IS in tears! This fanfic was wonderful, Author-Sama. Say. Were you sad when you wrote this? I kinda get the feeling that SOMEONE poured their heart out into it. Maybe not. Anyways. It was simply simple. That was another thing I liked. Izaya didn't come back to life SOMEHOW and he and Shizuo didn't have mixed feelings towards each other. It was complicated, but it's like they knew what the other wanted. Silent words were exchanged, and then, silence. Thank you for sharing that with us.