Reviews for Under The Surface
Comingback chapter 8 . 7/29
I love every bit of this story...despite the few chapters, the story felt perfect to me! Re-reading after years still makes me fall in love with it again! Years does not deminish how well-written this story is! Despite how sad-endong it is, its still statisfying...I think its sort of 'proper closure' thing. I really like how you did end the story with the grave scene and Shizuo moving on with life! Its a proper closure for me, since life moves on afterall...

Its a very lovely & well-written thriller/trajed story!

Good job!
Ghostybender chapter 8 . 7/20
My feelings have efficiently been destroyed. This was a great story and the way you presented it was very well put. Nice work!
lo707ol chapter 8 . 6/8
...I don't even know how to react. This story was hands down amazing and I couldn't help but cling to that small shred of hope until the very end. You really really reeeeaaaallllyyyyy did a good job uggghhh I'm so damn speechless!
Cheshire chapter 8 . 5/25
NOOOOO! How?! My izaya no! I remember this ending differently! I remember Shizuo finfifng him! Did I dream that up last time? Aww no my baby I'm crying!
SaberMay chapter 8 . 4/14
I am very impressed with this story. The characters are spot on and you were able to capture nearly their entire spectrum in a mere 8 chapters. The suspense was wonderful and intense enough that I couldn't help but read all of this in one setting. The worst and best part of this fic was the way you ended it. Up until the last line, I expected Izaya to walk out with some snide remark, but he never did. It was...downright haunting and depressing. I was at a loss for words.

Very rarely does a story stick with me weeks after I have read it, but I find myself going back and thinking of it here and there and how blown away I was by it. I had to come back to review and favorite - you deserve that much for sure! You have inspired me to add more realism to the stories I write because, though it's hard, it makes stories that much more memorable when they don't play out like typical fiction. Sometimes, there are no happy endings - and that's what makes them so great.

Thank you for such an awesome story. I truly loved it through and through!

-SaberMay
I fucking hate this story it made me cry so much
I LOVE THIS STORY!
It's SO GOOD BUT IT'S THE SADDEST STORY IVE EVER READ!
This is the second time I've read this but even though I know what happens, it made me more sad than the LAST TIME!
aster-bunny-bee chapter 4 . 3/29
when they were changing 'thank you', it was so cute...
aster-bunny-bee chapter 1 . 3/29
aah... the tension is up!
like this so much, thank you for the story :)
GreenDragon03 chapter 8 . 3/27
AHHHHH! my feels! Why!
The Four Eyes chapter 8 . 2/14
first of all how dare you
second of all hoW DARE YOU
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO MY FEELS
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED
I JUST
I DON'T EVEN
AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH
I A HERE (;д;)
That was so sad!
I feel this tight knot right where my heart is!
This is an awesome story but SO SAD!
Can't wait to read your other story!
Cinnamon Roll chapter 8 . 1/7
Fuck you.

Just... Fuck you.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I found this fanfic very cute!
miisilveru44 chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
So.. Izaya is dead... It is really izaya is dead? No. You hurting me, you hurting meee *cry* what the its a great fic which can make me feel saaaddd.. But i won't it's over, i need alternate endiinggg