Reviews for Under The Surface
foolishlysmart chapter 8 . 9/26
I cried hard. Like, REAALLLLYYYYY hard. Damn. I'm sad for Shizo too, but hell, Izaya deserve better even tho he's a bastard. They have no chance to know each other better too... TTATT
ShikazeOfficial chapter 8 . 9/21
BROOOOO
NO POOR SHIZUO

Izaya you should have a better security system lmao
coklatkacang chapter 8 . 8/27
I read the reviews before I read this, I knew what will gonna happen in the end, but I was being a masochist. You have just broken my heart. This is really saaaaaaad
Madgirl2424 chapter 8 . 8/11
Mother of pearls I’m crying to much salt that I’ve created the damn sea from spirited away god! This was my favorite ship and this fic just damn near killed me I’ll have to read a lot of gooey mushy Shizaya fluff now or watch Castlevania again... Why'd I read this!?
Tsukiko K chapter 8 . 3/19
Awww... I wanted Izaya to live :'(
little-semanggi chapter 8 . 3/19
Oh my God, no... ;-;
No no no noooo
Why did you have to make a story like this that's just...so damn good?
And sad?
And, and...well I can't describe it with words.

Is Izaya really dead?
I have seen so many near death stories but never thought I'd see one where the comedy, character, and the notion of realism itself could bring out a new world like this ;-;
uguuu
I hope Izaya die painlessly, and Shizu chan...uh this is so painful
You’ll probably never read this review since I’m posting it in 2018, but wow, thanks for the heartache, jerk
I was actually not expecting that ending so thanks for murdering my heart.
You cruel, cruel, good writing, bastard.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 7 . 2/3
I've just come back here for the umpteenth time, I don't even know how many times!
This is so beautifully written and so emotional!
It is so heart wrenching and now I feel a pain in my chest cos I'm so sad!
And I actually almost cried! (And I literally never cry so that's a massive accomplishment!) Several times!
This is so well written and the story is delivered so well!
The characters are so in character that it's unbelievable!
I absolutely love this so much and I bet I'll come back to this story again and again! Because I've read this story several times already!
Please-dont-do-that chapter 8 . 1/27
This was a tragically beautiful story. Thank you so so much for writing it.
this is like the 12th time I’ve read this and it never fails at being a beautifully written story

strangely I feel grateful to someone who made me cry for an hour :,)
katarinagracia chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
this...this story made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Hi, thanks for erasing my emotions... bye.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
Damn! I didn't expect it to be a bad end!
Argh! Now I'm all tears and blood QAQ
Laira Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Fuck you!
How dare you do that to me!* cries *
Poor Izaya...and Shizuo...why...

All in all the story was beautiful... but the ending was sooooo sad...
Comingback chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
I love every bit of this story...despite the few chapters, the story felt perfect to me! Re-reading after years still makes me fall in love with it again! Years does not deminish how well-written this story is! Despite how sad-endong it is, its still statisfying...I think its sort of 'proper closure' thing. I really like how you did end the story with the grave scene and Shizuo moving on with life! Its a proper closure for me, since life moves on afterall...

Its a very lovely & well-written thriller/trajed story!

Good job!